Herblore, Farming, Construction and Hunter questions

meol

Right now I'm trying to raise those levels and I have some Questions:

1.) What's the best monster for herb drops (i.e. that would give me 1k herbs faster) if I don't care about other drops?

2.) What's the fastest (I don't care about money) way to raise hunter at my level? Any special tips?

3.) I want to fully redesign my house in order to (only) have the things I need in an ordered way, but I have no idea about how to do it.

I'd need

• [*:1fetkgcv] A garden, of course

[*:1fetkgcv]1 / 2 portal chambers (is it a good idea to build 2 of them?

[*:1fetkgcv]A chapel

[*:1fetkgcv]A costume room for saving bank space

[*:1fetkgcv]A study

[*:1fetkgcv]A quest hall

[*:1fetkgcv]Eventually 2 bedrooms (for a servant)

[*:1fetkgcv]A workshop

[*:1fetkgcv]Maybe both a kitchen/dinning room

[*:1fetkgcv]Space for expansion (games/combat/skill/throne rooms)

a.)Would I be able to acomplish this with 600k?

b.) How should I buy my house? Any special designs or tips?

4.a) If I can use all patches, can use all the teleports, and have done all quests, how should I go with raising farming? Should I make a route? If so, how should it look?

b.)Is there any good way to get cheap seeds other than thieving (which I dislike), or Miscellania (which I'm using)? I've tried killing ogres, but they're too unreliable.

I've done all quests, and my sig is updated, if this helps. Thanks in advance! (It's ok if you don't answer all questions, all advice is welcomed!)

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Right now I'm trying to raise those levels and I have some Questions:

1.) What's the best monster for herb drops (i.e. that would give me 1k herbs faster) if I don't care about other drops?

2.) What's the fastest (I don't care about money) way to raise hunter at my level? Any special tips?

3.) I want to fully redesign my house in order to (only) have the things I need in an ordered way, but I have no idea about how to do it.

I'd need

• [*:65xb41f3] A garden, of course

[*:65xb41f3]1 / 2 portal chambers (is it a good idea to build 2 of them?

[*:65xb41f3]A chapel

[*:65xb41f3]A costume room for saving bank space

[*:65xb41f3]A study

[*:65xb41f3]A quest hall

[*:65xb41f3]Eventually 2 bedrooms (for a servant)

[*:65xb41f3]A workshop

[*:65xb41f3]Maybe both a kitchen/dinning room

[*:65xb41f3]Space for expansion (games/combat/skill/throne rooms)

a.)Would I be able to acomplish this with 600k?

b.) How should I buy my house? Any special designs or tips?

4.a) If I can use all patches, can use all the teleports, and have done all quests, how should I go with raising farming? Should I make a route? If so, how should it look?

b.)Is there any good way to get cheap seeds other than thieving (which I dislike), or Miscellania (which I'm using)? I've tried killing ogres, but they're too unreliable.

I've done all quests, and my sig is updated, if this helps. Thanks in advance! (It's ok if you don't answer all questions, all advice is welcomed!)

1) Choas Druids are my choice herb droppers.

2) I'd probably use the falconry til 63, and then use red chins. There's a guide somewhere on how to effectively catch red chins, you might want to check that out.

3) I'm not a construction guy, so I'd best leave this question to someone who knows what they are talking about.

4) I'm not a farmer either.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

for hunter catch salamanders with net traps the best ever, then at 63 go to red chinchompas.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

1.) What's the best monster for herb drops (i.e. that would give me 1k herbs faster) if I don't care about other drops? Chaos Druids by far.

2.) What's the fastest (I don't care about money) way to raise hunter at my level? Any special tips? Green salamanders, then falcony untill orange. From orange to red, then do rec chinchompas all the way

rest I'm not sure. I don't really know alot about farming, I don't like it, and the house construction is too hard to say. Just keep your glory, alter, portal rooms, and lecterns near the entrance and close to eachother.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I'll now give some farming hints here. For more, check my guide.

* Farm all possible patches.

* When doing herbs or high lvl allonment (=Watermelons or strawberries), always use a super compost.

* Use teleports between the patches. It takes few mins to make some laws but ages to walk from patch to patch.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm