Do I have any decent stats for money making?

Vulxai

With these stats, could I make any decent money with them? Or is there any stat close to a money making level? I'm saving up for a whip, torags (no hams), and obby cape to complete my outfit. Thats about another 3.35m I need. Any advice would be appreciated.

rss.jpg

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I would highly recommend getting 44 runecrafting. In the short run, it may seem like a lot of work just to achieve the items you aspire to have, but in the long run it will be very helpful.

Just make fire runes until level 44. Use Dueling Rings to teleport to the Dueling Arena, craft your runes then use the ring to bank at Castle Wars. It shouldn't take too long to get 44. Then when you're 44, start making nature runes. You should make about 300k an hour or so, and this amount will increase as your runecrafting level does.

..that's how I make my gp anyway <3:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Yeah, I'd thought about rc, and yes I know you became rich from it, lol. So that's one vote for rc, anything else?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

+1 to tripsis' idea. I'm currently saving for the same as you but with v skirt instead of torag and im not getting a helm. I'm working on 44 rcing then making nats. fires are very quick way to level with rings! also air company 16 is quite good

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

I'm currently gettin 70 fletch (got the willows in my bank), and then I'm going to buy yews, nats, and bs and fletch some yew longs and high alch til I get 66 mage. But I might just make my own nats.

World 16 airs, isn't that where I give them noted ess and like 2k cash and they go unnote it and bring it back? If so I don't really have much cash to even spend right now.

Would 60 WC even cut yews at a decent rate?

I've tried merchanting, didn't float my boat.

I've tried merchanting, didn't float my boat.

Yay!!!!

No disrespect to those who merchant, it's just not my thing either.

It's nice to hear a similar voice. another money earner you might want to consider is molten glass. There seems to have been a bit of a flood on molten glass recently and the pricing seems to have dropped a little (maybe temporarily), however those that are selling do seem to consistently sell it.

Also you are not too far off maybe rannarr growing and turning into prayer pots, which can be another nice little earner.

best of luck whichever way (or ways) you choose

countzeroh.png

I'd support the RC natures vote, its how I made my first million.

Also you may wish to consider

Hunter - raise your levels to hunt red chinchompas, not quite as much per hour as RC but might be more enjoyable for you.

Molten glass is very good if you have lunar spells and have done 'hand in the sand', beats RC natures for money earnt per hour where RC is lower than 75.

You also have the skills for picking flax and turning them into bowstrings - a good earner plus you get craft xp at the same time. Or use your kingdom on Miscellenia to provide the flax for you to save time.

HTH

Helios

Helios_Gamos.png

Quod liet ingratum est; Quod non licet acrius urit.

My farming is 31 (32 needed to grow ranarr's) and 34 herblore (38 needed to make p pots) so if I get my stats up to those, I'll try that.

I haven't done Hand in the Sand or Lunar Diplomacy yet, so that'll be on the later list of things to do.

I'm currently buying flax and turning it into bowstrings.