~~~J35u5 M4's Blogeh To Greatness!!!~~~115 Dungeoneering

who even needs ovls for dung

People who realise the value of DPS for 5 minutes aswell as the boost which will conquer any doors that may otherwise be bonus path requiring melee/mage/range pots :D

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who even needs ovls for dung

People who realise the value of DPS for 5 minutes aswell as the boost which will conquer any doors that may otherwise be bonus path requiring melee/mage/range pots :D

so...

no real purpose at all?

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Well...

It all begun with me recruiting people at w77 for 35 100dg+ only, had to kick quite a few that joined and were under 90 (lol wat is reading), then I ended up going with a 96 dg guy who had ovls (Who I dg'd with on my last floor and proved to be decent) and a lv 98 dg guy...

Inside the dungeon, everything is going smooth, we reach levers and call for the 98 dg guy, he doesnt' show after 5 minutes we decide to 4man it, we manage it, I check the 98 dg's inv and I see 7 cooked morays and about 9 raw blue crabs, that moment I suggest we kick, and team tells me to wait til boss to kick... The dungeon proceeds, the guy never shows, and when he does he goes 'omg im sorry I had public on hide (Who the hell has public on hide inside a DG unless you're on a skype team)' we tell him we'll kick, then the 96 dg guy leaves, no one knows why, we find boss, I'm on the last path, I tell everyone to go boss while I do last on dungeon, and the 98 dg replies to me 'Hold on making food', we all go 'wtf are you doing' he goes 'but I die' then we just lost it, and kicked him, which is why there were 3 man in the end :/

~Fin~

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Well...

It all begun with me recruiting people at w77 for 35 100dg+ only, had to kick quite a few that joined and were under 90 (lol wat is reading), then I ended up going with a 96 dg guy who had ovls (Who I dg'd with on my last floor and proved to be decent) and a lv 98 dg guy...

Inside the dungeon, everything is going smooth, we reach levers and call for the 98 dg guy, he doesnt' show after 5 minutes we decide to 4man it, we manage it, I check the 98 dg's inv and I see 7 cooked morays and about 9 raw blue crabs, that moment I suggest we kick, and team tells me to wait til boss to kick... The dungeon proceeds, the guy never shows, and when he does he goes 'omg im sorry I had public on hide (Who the hell has public on hide inside a DG unless you're on a skype team)' we tell him we'll kick, then the 96 dg guy leaves, no one knows why, we find boss, I'm on the last path, I tell everyone to go boss while I do last on dungeon, and the 98 dg replies to me 'Hold on making food', we all go 'wtf are you doing' he goes 'but I die' then we just lost it, and kicked him, which is why there were 3 man in the end :/

~Fin~

tldr you dg'd on 77.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...