just finished desert treasure

oooh got any tips i got to do some quests before i can start i scared out o my mind. :shock:

just relax and focus on one part at a time. just remember to bring a tele tab for quick escape if necessary. also i was at 5hp in the ice part when i got to the troll parents. i was scared out of my mind, but i did it :thumbsup:

i use a new account now "knex2"

Hey gratz.....i recently finished dt i had 89 cb.....and 74 mage =) i died killing kamil lost like 100k, i now tell everyone i know that is going to do dt NEVER MAGE KAMIL!!!!!!!!!!! Melee him it is alot easier

Going for 99 Agility, Hunter, Thieving then Cooking (all for the hell of it)

stealth+2666.png

stealth+2666.png

stealth+2666.png

A few goals? You call me crazy? HAH you dont know the meaning of the word...

Ehh don't listen to them. :P Personnally I'm not much of a Quest person [59 QP] lmao. Anyways I've still heard / read of it. Great achievement :thumbsup:

thanks lol, it was good fun to do a hard/long quest for once ::'

i use a new account now "knex2"

gratz.. just dont go farcast pking..

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

At 60 pray, its one of the easiest quests about.

Yes, i struggled so much on quests like dorics anvil and cook's assistant, compared to those DT was a walk in the park :roll:

Gratz on completing it, enjoy ancients

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

not bad, to be honest i was too lazy to do dt and fianlly did it at either 93 or 94 combat.. not much of an achievement but i was waiting for my friend to do it (made a pure). it was fun while it lasted. it wasn't that hard, damis was the hardest one for me, but hard wasn't too hard, if ya know wat i mean. ice.. pie. the others were easy as well. anyways, doing dt is ALWAYS a nice achievement, no matter your level.

night_of_arc.gif

If it is an acheivemnet for you, then thats great.

/10.

Sorry, but you could do it at much lower combats, and much worse stats. I did it at low 70's.