Japlin's Skilling Blog - 77 Cbt - 1660 Total | Sceptre #2!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done jap on 85 cooking yey for japlin! :thumbsup:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Yey go jap! :thumbsup: well done on 89 cook now let me catch up ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Well the time has come in my rs life time. I just hoped I couldof played till the end of runescape. But cut short. Due to school work. :x

Anyway.

My time of runescape has been fun, having started playing with friends. And ended playing with them aswell. I have had a good time playing on runescape and being a part of the tip.it community and making some very special friends whom of which i will say a few words at the bottom of this post.

I thought I hadn't had a good haul of event items but whilst emptying my bank, i had 3 full sets.

finalbankpicyp7.png

Over 3 years of play my stats were alright i wasn't a complete skiller nor a pure.

finalstatsim7.png

Upon almost ending this post, I will give a good-bye to cheesydude, a very missed character of runescape.

24656728qd6.png

43227810tr4.png

73651465dz3.png

They are some of the pictures I have taken over the time I knew him.

Words for friends:

Japlin69: I will miss you loads, Always were better than me but I had fun talking to you, you were a great friend. I was never the legend, truly, you were.

Blak_Blade3: I had only known you for the same time i had known Japlin but you were always on and always happy to chat, great fun between us and true friendship

Chazimcgee (smither sid): A bit sudden upon you to for you to just log in then me say "im quitting" but I always will always remeber when we met when you said that you would never get 99 hunter. Look at you now... I have always supported you. Old friend.

And to the rest of TIF: I have been a supportive person, as some of you might know, very genorous as some of you know.

It is time, for me, to bid you... Farewell.

Luck be a Lady