buying sig 500k

Dragnrborn

1.Vlad

2.Metal

3.Bl00d

Hands down no competition lol. (actually if blood fixed up the animation a little then I would say he beats metal, but Vlad still owns all.)

take bl00d of and loth in, blood didnt do much with the immage and btw cut off a bit of the head..

if i was the owner off the competition i'd ask more to be done with the picture... it now pretty much looks like a google image, id ask for some brushing add-ons.

those who cut of pieces of the head to "get rid of the text" shame on you.. erase it.. by pixel or by brush it doesnt matter {gee a ripping lesson..}

signature_1.gif

Because there is nothing I hate more than dithering and colorloss I won't animate this. But anyway. Hope you like it (I didn't find a suitable place for the combat lvl. Tell me where you want it and I'll add it).

This was another one of those projects which seem great at first but finish far for the goal. Well, I think it's ok anyway.

nemesis.jpg

Guest bl00dwork

1.Vlad

2.Metal

3.Bl00d

Hands down no competition lol. (actually if blood fixed up the animation a little then I would say he beats metal, but Vlad still owns all.)

take bl00d of and loth in, blood didnt do much with the immage and btw cut off a bit of the head..

if i was the owner off the competition i'd ask more to be done with the picture... it now pretty much looks like a google image, id ask for some brushing add-ons.

those who cut of pieces of the head to "get rid of the text" shame on you.. erase it.. by pixel or by brush it doesnt matter {gee a ripping lesson..}

Let's see your's, O' Great One. Either that, or shut up. No need for criticism when you have absolutely no work.

1.Vlad

2.Metal

3.Bl00d

Let's see your's, O' Great One. Either that, or shut up. No need for criticism when you have absolutely no work.

your a fool blood, its called constructive criticism and shud be welcomed to any sig maker so dont go flaming someone for trying to help and as for no work skull is a good sig maker he just didnt see this soon enough to make an entry so you the one who should shut up