Member people becoming animals?

Erik1535

You can't, if your talking about cw, that's when you enter a portal wearing something of the other gods.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

In Castle Wars, if you go into a god's portal while wearing another god's item, you'll get transformed (into a rabbit for Saradomin, a sheep for Guthix, or an imp for Zamorak) while you wait for the game to start. If you see someone as an animal outside CW's waiting room, most likely i'ts a lot of lag or a glitch of some kind.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

members can also become different monkeys using greegrees from Monkey Madness quest....works only on ape atoll and in Ardougne zoo tho :(

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

I heard if you press Alt+F4 and then Ctrl while fighting Jad, you get a secret menu come up and you can become the KBD :shock:

Disclaimer: The above is misinformation and must be treated accordingly. In no circumstances does the author endorse the use of the aforementioned methods and would like to point out the best that can come of using it is character death.

tifsbti6oi.gif

alt+F4 immediately closes the screen you are on... for windows, as far as i know.

Saved another hacker victim!!! :lol:

pmg ur jst a n00bz wut r u efen talkin bout n00b altf4 is da chaet 4 animals n000000b :P

tifsbti6oi.gif