Kill Tom's Blog!! DRAG CHAIN BOUGHT 9:48 ON 7/25/07!! WOOT!

DRAGON CHAIN BOUGHT!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

I.

Ok, I'll start out with some stuff about me. First of all my rsn is kill thomas9 (which you should be able to tell). I'm 14, and in jr high. I enjoy skateboarding, chillin with meh homies ( :P ), and most important of all, playing runescape! I'm currently single (just for the record) and like to think I have at least some sense of humor.

My favorite skills of all time are hunter, slayer and runecrafting. If I had to choose between having a blue phat and modship, I'd choose modship. Unfortunatly I dont have either at the moment. I play rs for about an hour per day on weekdays, and about 4 hours a day on weekends. For the most part, I value skills and combat over money, although I know you need money to train most skills. My #1 goal in runescape is 91 rc.

Table of Contents:

• I. Intro

II. Starting Bank Pic

III. Starting Stats

IV. Current Stats/Bank

V. Current Goal

VI. Daily Blog

VII. Total level log

VIII. Goals/Level Pics

IX. Other Goal Logs

X. Specail thanks!

II.

[hide=Starting Bank Pics]

finalpichq6.png

Pic without the writing:

finalpic2vj6.th.png[/hide]

III.

[hide=Starting Stats]

finalstatpicte0.png

Range noob :P [/hide]

IV.

[hide=Current Stats]

dragonmsanta,kill%20thomas9.gif[/hide]

[hide=Current Bank]

finalpic2vj6.th.png

IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll Update my Current Bank Pic every 3 weeks.

Bank picture need updating, as does the rest of my blog.

[/hide]

Current Goal: Santa Hat

kill_thomas9.png

VI.

My total level log

-Total lvl Lvl Gained (Date achieved)

-1444 59 Slayer (5/14/07)

-1445 80 Hits (5/14/07)

-1446 56 Ranged (5/16/07)

-1447 57 Ranged (5/18/07)

-1448 60 Slayer (5/18/07)

-1449 58 Ranged (5/21/07)

-1450 61 Slayer (5/21/07)

-1451 59 Ranged (5/21/07)

-1452 69 Rc (5/28/07)

-1453 70 Rc (6/4/07)

-1454 86 Attack (6/10/07)

-1455 61 Prayer (6/15/07)

-1456 51 Hunter (6/15/07)

-1457 52 Hunter (6/15/07)

-1458 53 Hunter (6/15/07)

-1459 54 Hunter (6/16/07)

-1460 55 Hunter (9/16/07)

-1461 56 Hunter (6/17/07)

-1462 57 Hunter (6/17/07)

-1463 67 Wc (6/18/07)

-1464 71 Rc (6/19/07)

-1465 79 Fletch (6/21/07)

-1466 80 Fletch (6/21/07)

-1467 69 Mining (6/22/07)

-1468 57 Smith (6/22/07)

-1469 53 Craft (6/22/07)

CAMP FOR 2 WEEKS

-1470 85 Str (7/13/07)

-1471 69 Magic (7/17/07)

VI.

Time for the main part of my blog! Goals!!

(I post my most recent level as a Screenshot in the short term goal section. Older pictures will be posted as links in the level pic section)

First off, here are my Short Term Goals:

[hide= Short Term Goals]

[hide=Non-Cb Goals]

[hide=Hunter]

kill%20thomas9.gif[/hide]

[hide=Herblore]

[hide=Runecrafting]

kill%20thomas9.gif

Rc70.jpg

[hide=Links to privious levels]

70rc

69Rc[/hide][/hide][/hide]

[hide=Cb Goals]

[hide=Attack]

Kill%20thomas9.gif[/hide]

[hide=Strength]

[hide=Slayer]

kill%20thomas9.gif

Most Recent Level:

Slayer61.jpg

[hide=Links to previous levels]

61 Slayer

60 Slayer

59 slayer[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Ranged]

kill%20thomas9.gif

Most Recent Level:

Ranged59.jpg

[hide=Links to previoius levels]

59 Ranged

58 Ranged

57 ranged[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Now for the Long Term Goals:

[hide=Long Term Goals]

[hide=Non-Cb Goals]

[hide=Runecrafting]

[hide=Hunter]

kill%20thomas9.gif[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Cb Goals]

[hide=attack]

[hide=Strength]

[hide=Hp]

[hide=Defense]

[hide=Slayer]

kill%20thomas9.gif[/hide][/hide][/hide]

VII.

Daily Blog

Sorry, it was a very busy week for me. Couldn't get on rs much at all.

Saturday

Gone camping all day. Didn't get back till sunday.

Friday

Get home, pack for short weekend trip. Cant get on rs at all.

Thrusday

Cant get on rs. Come here, start to update stuff, and have to get off. Go get new skateboard deck wheels, ect. Go to part of my brothers school proformance. Leave early to see premeire of Pirates of the Caribean. Awesome movie! Wootage!

Wednesday

Finish greater task.

Tuesday

Keep doing slayer. Get new task. Start that

Monday

Get slayer task. Have to get off.

Sunday

Hmm... Get on... Greater task. Do that task. Get a tt. Just a few rune items. Nothing much worth noting.. Finish up greater task, and get off.

[hide=Previoius Blogs]

[hide=5/13 - 5/19]

Saturday

Leave at 3:00 am for school trip. Get back at 11:30pm that night. Awake the entire timeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

Friday

Get home from school, do a few tasks, and go to bed early for a school trip the next day. Not much to say.

Thursday

Boring day at school. Friend throws a vitamin water (like a gatorade, but with less of the stuff) on the ground, and it splashes on me. I hit it out of his hand when he picks it up, and the asst. principal gets mad at us (mostly the people we hang out with). Comming home: Stop at ColdStone, buy a huge thing of ice cream, go to friends house and eat some of it. Then I get home, and type this here.

Wednesday

Log on, finish up wall beasts, and walk back to shilo where he assigns me 161 black demons. Burthrope: Zombies. Shilo again: 146 black demons. Burthrope: Cows. Finaly back to shilo: Fire Giants! Sweet! Well I dont get to start on them yet, so overall, a very boring, and depressing day, lol.

Tuseday

Hmmm... Interesting day at school. First, me and 3 or my friends all went and moved to a different place for lunch, because of all the annoying people gathering in our usual spot. Unfortunatly 5 of the people found where we were eating, and it will probably be full of super annoying people tomorrow. Next, during PE, I find out someone I know (not hang out with) got expelled from the school districe because she was caught with marajuana... again... :shame: Finaly after school, there was supposed to be a fight, but one of the people wimped out (good for him. fights are a big nono). And that was also pretty interesting.

After getting that horrible infernal mage task yesterday, I burthrope it and get dogs. Tele to edge w99. Talk with some tipers there for a while, and out of nowhere saruman44 trades me, and gives me guthix bracers!! Woot!!!!!! Thanks man! Next I head up to MTK (manage thy kingdom) to check on my kingdom. Sweet! 700k! And still 3m left After killing them dogs, I head on to shilo, and get wall beasts. Just as I'm about to leave, I realise I need to go to my brother's baseball game.

Well one of my brothers gets a single, steals second, and gets home on a double, and scores. They end up tieing the game because they ran out of time, and the other team's coach kept stalling so they would have to go back to the last full inning. And we just needed one more strike to win...

Monday

Well after finishing the clue at the r00n rocks, I had to go to the haunted woods, and karamja, and finaly I got a Bledded Zammy Coif. Well theres 200k. I'll probably give it to my friend frreso75 though. Well back to my jelly task. I talk to these two guys, and I get low on health, so one give me 5 free monks. I get a rune full helm drop, and alch it and give him the cash from it for being so nice.

After a few dozen more kills, I decide to come update the blog here, and right when I start the sentence before this, I get my 59 slayer. W00TAGE! With 12 jellys left in my task I got a clue. Finished off the jellys, and after a bit of walking around, getting a new task, burthroping my steel drags, killing my zombies, and blowing a kiss in shilo, I solved the clue. 12 lobs, 13 sharks, 20 bloods, and 47 laws. Not too good, but at least I got some laws, so I dont have to go buy more. Back to shilo. Great. Infernal mages.

Sunday

Logged in and walked down to kalphite. I set up my cannon, and let it go on the kalphite. Killed about a hundred, and got 55 ranged. Yay! A few dozen kaphite later I got 58 slayer. I was almost done with the task, when guthans stopped healing. I used all 5 of my lobs, and got down to 19hp. I ran out of the room, so I could heal on some workers that wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t do as much damage, when another soldier hit a 7 on me. I have to tele out with my glory. After about half an hour of buying more supplies and stuff, I finaly get back to the kalphite. After about 20 more kills, I use my slayer gem to check how many kalphite I have left, and he says to return to him for a new task. I look to see how many extra I had killed, and find out I was done with my task when I had to tele out. Great.

When I finaly get back to shilo for a new task, I get black dragons. Great. Burthrope time. I get to burthrope and get minutars. Horrible exp, but oh well. Back to shilo. Woot! Jellys! Kill about 40, get 2 rune full helms that I alch. 45k cash total so far, then 2 kills after the second helm... Whats that?? Awesome!! Clue scroll!!

After 2 long treks through the mory myre (sp?) swamps, (yes two. forgot spade first time), I fight the sara wiz. Then on to lumby. Search crate. Level 50 wild clue at roon rocks.[/hide][/hide]

VIII.

Slayer Log

*Italics* = *burthroped*

Bold White = Clue Scroll

Bold Green = Good Drop

Bold Red = Dragon Drop

Bold Blue = Alched

I am not currently doing slayer, so I have hidden the slayer log.

[hide=Slayer Tasks]

-Task 12, 160 Greater Demons Yay!

Levels: None

Drops: 3 Saphires, 2 rune full helms, emerald, 10 deaths, 195 chaos, 449 chaos, coins.

*Task 11, 183 Infernal Mages*

-Task 11, 28 Skeletons

Drops: Bones.

-Task 10, 185 Fire Giants Wewt!

Levels: 58 Ranged, 61 Slayer, 59 Ranged

Drops: 1k+ fires, 50+ Rune Arrows, 2 Mith Sq Shields, various herbs, 10+ Bloods, 40+ Chaos, Saphire, Ruby, Emerald.

*Task 9, 44 Iron Dragons*

-Task 9, 39 Bats

Drops: Bones

-Task 8, 162 Greater Demons Woot!

Levels:

Drops: 3 Rune full helms, 2 Mith Kites, a few Tuna, 100+ Chaos, Saphire, 5 death, emerald, , 400+ fires, 50 + deathsClue Scroll: forgot to take pic, but I got a Rune Full helm, Rune Legs, a Rune B Axe, and Sara Page 1

*Task 7, 161 Infernal Mages* What is it with 161?

-Task 7, 26 Dogs

*Task 6, 42 Iron Dragons*

-Task 6, 23 Bears

-Task 5, 161 Fire Giants SWEET!

Levels: 56 Ranged, 57 Ranged, 60 Slayer

Drops: 150 fires, 42 Rune Arrows

*Task 4, 142 Black Demons* OMG. Again...

-Task 4, 12 Monkeys

Drops: Bones?

*Task 3, 161 Black Demons*

-Task 3, 72 Cows

Drops: Bones?

-Task 2, 18 wall beasts.

Drops: Mith Full Helm

*Task 1, Infernal mages.*

-Task 1, 21 Dogs

Drops: Uum... Bones?

[/hide]

[hide=Race to 91 rc {Indefenitly Suspended}]V.

Kill Thomas9 and Frreso75's race to 91 rc!

Current Leader: Frreso75!

How we will do it:

Ok, Frreso75 and myself are having a race to see who can get to 91 rc first. We will both be using the fast [smart :P ] way to get there, which is The Law Company (formerly known as Fast Free Laws). We will craft at with The Law Company until 75 rc for the big pouch. We will then craft natures from 75-79 rc. We will then craft the last 12 levels with The Law Company.

The numbers:

Frreso75:

Getting to 75

Frreso will need 395k exp from his current level of 71, to get to level 75. That means roughly 41.5k rune essence, which at today's prices will cost about roughly 3.7mil.

From 75 to 78

Getting from level 75 to 79 will take 588k exp. That means crafting 57k natures, which will make him 14mil.

From 79 on to 91

This is the hardest part of the entire goal. Getting from 79 rc to 91 will take 4.1mil exp. At 9.5 exp per law, that is 431,578 laws. That means 432k rune essence, which will cost 38.8 mil. With only 14 mil saved up from nats, that is 24.8mil needed for the final strech.

Total time spent crafting

From 71 to 75 rc, it will take 15+ hours. Crafting the 57k nats alone, it will take 45+ hours of runecrafting. Crafting from 79 to 91 rc will take 140+ hours. That comes out to a grand total of 200+ hours runecrafting.

Kill Thomas9

Getting to 75

I will need 542k exp from my current level of 69, to get to level 75. That means roughly 57k rune essence, which at today's prices will cost about roughly 5.1mil.

From 75 to 78

Getting from level 75 to 79 will take 588k exp. That means crafting 57k natures, which will make him 14mil.

From 79 on to 91

This is the hardest part of the entire goal. Getting from 79 rc to 91 will take 4.1mil exp. At 9.5 exp per law, that is 431,578 laws. That means 432k rune essence, which will cost 38.8 mil. With only 14 mil saved up from nats, that is 24.8mil needed for the final strech.

Total time spent crafting

Crafting from 69 to 75 rc will take about 20+ hours total. Crafting the 57k nats alone will take 45+ hours. Finaly, crafting from 79 to 91 rc will take 140+ hours. That comes out to a total of 205+ hours runecrafting.

[/hide]

Current Levels

Frreso75

To 75:

Frreso75.gif

To 79

Frreso75.gif

To 91

frreso75.gif

Kill Thomas9

To 75

kill%20thomas9.gif

To 79

kill%20thomas9.gif

To 91

kill%20thomas9.gif

IX.

Specail Thanks

First of all I would like to thank saruman44 for giving me a pair of guthix bracers (legs) out of nowhere! Thanks man!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it does :P . I'm not training mage till all of my other goals are done, and I'm only training range with a cannon on slayer tasks until it gets to 70. Then I'll use my crystal bow/cannon to help.

hey, i saw ur stat sig and ur hunter goal sig wasn't working so i made one for you that works

Stat sig:

barrowsmsanta,kill%20thomas9.gif

i couldnt get ur hunter sig 2 work soz

good blog, nice lvls, nice job, gl, take a look at my blog, link under sig, if u got any questions about sigs, just post on my blog

Draynor.net Signature

Yah. Once I get another 5mil cash, me and my friend are gunna race to 91 with fast free laws.

Permission granted to use my name on forums. Btw - got 68 a little while ago, 14k to catching up with you.

hey, whats up? Havn't seen you on lately. I cant give you free st00fs if you're not on :P . It was supposed to be a surprise, but w/e. Almost 60 slay btw.

P.S. Use the edit button next time. :wink:

Hurry up and get on. I've been getting on early, and I can't get on friday-sunday :XD:

Get on :lol:

I'll be on one of my noobs-

P-U-R-E-Hel

Nova--Skills

Nova-Skills

Clankston

M A C H 2

Frreso

S--I-N-N-E-R