F2P Clans

duffmantom

Are there any F2P clans in the whole of runescape(i mean sole purpose is for f2ps not members) if so can people tell me who they are or if your in 1 maybe tell me some stuff about them, i've been playing for about 4 years but on and of, started playing quite alot recently though. Your ideas would be much welcomed :D thanks .

*-P.K.Masters-* is a strictly F2P clan. Recruitment thread: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=642 ... 7db9b354a9

Militos Deci is also strictly F2P. Recruitment thread: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=542 ... 7db9b354a9

Hope that helps.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Well.. You misunderstand a bit. Not all F2P clans wish to only have F2P members. The reason is usually the clan leader is F2P or they mostly have F2P events so it becomes F2P based.

j0xPu5R.png

Even though the leader is F2P, doesn't mean the entire clan can't have P2P events. If the leader wants his or her clan to be F2P, it might be so the F2Pers aren't left out.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I'm agreeing with Dbz, *-P.K.Masters-* and Militos Deci are your best bet here.

Definately those two, the other tip.it clans are either F2p/p2p, or strictly p2p.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Militos Deci is Strictly Free To Play, we have absolutely no official Member Based Events although members are alway's welcome to apply to join. We fill a Signifigant gap in reguards to the lack of Free To Play Clans... Although we like to think of ourselves as an Order.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

• 1 month later...

As others have said, there are very few clans that are soley f2p based. A majority of top clans will be based in f2p, but will have excursion into p2p as members wish. As Jake said in the post above this, Corruption, for example, is based in f2p, with our official pk's being f2p. We do have a p2p side, however, but those events are NOT official, and would not count against a member should they choose not to (or should they not be able to) attend them.

Corruption is 90% f2p. All of our official pk trips are f2p, only a few unofficial p2p trips such as CW and stuff. But we only war and pk in f2p, pulling about 280 ops on average, mostly maxing at about 380-399 ops.

^man speaks the truth

Corruption mate

• 2 months later...

We (Lithuania) have a lot of clans, f2p too.

I'll name some:

Lithuanian Forces (I believe they are f2p, if not,they are TOP1in LT)

Global Knights

Straight To Hell

PKGodz (I am friend of this clan, Pkgodz is alive 2-3 years, maybe more)

The Lithuanians (Top2 or Top3, can't remember)

I can say that f2p clanning is very interesting, and I would've dropped RS year ago, though I felt need to become memebr of PKGodz, because there is very good friends and stuff.

rsdeadst7oq2.jpg

Friend of PKGodz