how long does it take to pc 99 str?

almost

Depending on how long you play, you can probably get it done in less than 2 weeks. There's a lot of variables to determine how long as well. You have the variable of how many points in a minute you get, how much damage you do in a game, the xp per point goes up as your level goes up, you get a 10% bonus for cashing in 100 points at a time. So it can only really be estimated.

EDIT: I used a script to find out how many points you need to 99, and it said 5702 points.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

o dam how many hours do u mean when u say "no lifeing" lol

but i have a life i spend most of my day skateing and stuff and like 2-5 hours on rs depending on the day like if i have off from school and noone else has off and its raining (i cant skate in the rain) ill play like 5 hrs

pyro93900.png

pyro93900.png

--> 99 crafting 8/31/07 <--

pyro93900.png

o dam how many hours do u mean when u say "no lifeing" lol

but i have a life i spend most of my day skateing and stuff and like 2-5 hours on rs depending on the day like if i have off from school and noone else has off and its raining (i cant skate in the rain) ill play like 5 hrs

Spending 5 hours a day is usually considered no lifeing. Anyway, with a good pc clan like HU, you can get 100-120k xp an hour. Starting at around 70-75 strength and 1m xp, it would take 120 hours (12m xp) to get to 99. So, at an average of say 3 hours a day, that's 40 days (unless my math's off - I'm tired, correct me if I'm wrong...)

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

i dont know if you included this in your calculation but you would also be getting a ton of xp if you used melee, so that should significantly lower the points needed (if you hadnt factored that in yet)

[omg] who cares if its nerfed or fixed....

you people will argue over the color of a green apple if it was a topic on this fourm god.

I'd say around 4 weeks if you tried to hit as much as you could in one game, And the games ended very fast, Good luck with it anyhow =D>

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

k ty..im currently at 86 str so u think i can get it in 2 weeks with a good clan ? at 4-5 hrs a day since ill be playing during summer

-- cause i want to get 99 cooking first which can take anywhere from 7-14 days then either 99 str or 99 crafting, but with crafting ill lose 8.7m if i craft my own nats (54k nats) which 8m isnt that bad i can merch it back in 2 days or 8 hrs. buy mid june i will have a very good amount of cash to work wit, but time is my main factor

-- i think i will mostlikely get 99 str first.

pyro93900.png

pyro93900.png

--> 99 crafting 8/31/07 <--

pyro93900.png

-- cause i want to get 99 cooking first which can take anywhere from 7-14 days

its not as easy as you think. think about cooking 100k fish (if you use sharks from 90-99) you really really got to no-life if you wanna do that in 7-14 day. toke me 3 months.

i got alot of life to live 8-)

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009