Pics of Old RuneScape Homepage?

tru_vampire0

Back in September of 2005, just a few months after i started playing, Jagex completely changed the layout of their homepage and the world select page.

Recently, after going back and reading about 15 Tip.It Times articles just for fun like Kat suggested, I was thinking about the old web page and I just can't seem to remember what it looked like for the life of me.

I was wondering and hoping if anyone out there has any screenshots of the old Homepage and World Select Page from before September 2005?

Anyone?

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

i don't really have any pics but i do quite remember how it's format was.. but not exact

in the left side there's the options for like screen shots and stuff but turn those options into the "click to play rs, create new account" buttons look-a-likes and place those on where the updates are right now, that's how it appeared, and when new updates came, it came as a "tab" like the one "click to play runescape" thing

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

this hardly helps, but they had the "play game" and "create new account" tabs all small and on the left column, just about everything else was the same

also there were no ads at all

and at the top where it says runescape and to left and right theyre are pics, in the older days they didnt have those pics

and on that right part with all new updates and stuff, i dont think it was on a parchment the way it is now

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

i remember it..but i dont have screenshots....miss the old times....i sorta quit now lol

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

i liked the fact that you could walk from lumbridge to draynor in f2p and not see any macros or autoers...=[

prisoner-1.jpg

Noob: Can I have your sausages plz

I guess he was referring to my whip.

i hope so :shock:

Master agility-er (=/) in the making, only 29 levels to go =]

i liked the fact that you could walk from lumbridge to draynor in f2p and not see any macros or autoers...=[

yeah, times were good 3-4 years ago. Barely 50k players on at once, no scammers, everyone is nice, nice simple game, no macroers..... If it wasn't for all the updates, I'd wanna go back and play rs back then

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything