Potion timers, next lvl messages

leebrave

If been suggested - sorry

I have recently been using Anti Drag fire potions, and thought to myself wouldn't it be useful to have a timer appear after taking it, so you know that you'll need again soon.

This could apply to other potions and other booters like Admiral pies (yes you can see the amount in stats also).

On the same topic

I also thought it would nice to have a message appear in the chat box, stating things after doing = for example Runecrafting - I craft some nats and it says there and then that i have 250 more to do for next lvl, i would like this instead of having to work it out allthe time.

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

It's a nice idea to make the game easier, but I think it takes away some of the strategy aspect. You've got to learn and time things yourself; it's also a learning experience. I would say JaGEx probably wouldn't implement such a thing, seeing as many people already use popular third-party clients and programs that provide that very service.

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

The timers are not really needed since if you are using anti fires, you should fighting dragons with a shield and getting into their melee range is absolutely unnecessary if you are ranging/maging. When anti fire runs out and you start taking a maximum damage of 5 with anti d fire shield on. You can also check your chatbox to see if the "your potion absorbs most of the heat from the dragon breath" message is present when dragon uses breath on you. At most you only take 2-3 hits from dragon fire, not that big deal IMO.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

personally, I use real world timers (my watch) but maybe a new tootlbar, with a timer on it?

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage