Pure in progress - Rate Please

Please rate from 1 to 10. Update pic under old one.

07May25-01.png

I was also wondering if I can get fire cape with the following stats. I am plannin to raise range to 80+ in the next few days so that is the only thing that will change a bit. Thanks

New picture as of June 7 2007

07Jun07-15.png

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

-----------------------------------------

d_i2_u_n_k.png

9/10

i like the defence and prayer as a pure. you could potentially just go out in the wild right now as-is, but im sure you will be getting your str to 99 and att up a bit, correct?

nice slayer too. im glad i didnt see ANOTHER pc pure pop up. rcing, wcing, fishing, cooking, and fletching are all pretty decent as well. looks like you have a good character started. good luck!

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Yes, I am going for 99 strength first. I was doing slayer as you see but it was getting a bit hard since i kept getting high level assignments and with only 60 attack it is kind of hard to hit them. So i decided to get strength to 99 first and then work from 60 to 99 attack on slayer :D . The reason that I also have skills on this pure is that this is my only character and when i started playing again I did not feel like wasting my time to make 2 different characters. Thanks to all who comment and view the post.

Just one more question tho, Would I be able to get a fire cape with the current stats?

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

nice id ratye bout 9/10 and youd get fire cape easy just 52 pray could help a bit

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

nice id ratye bout 9/10 and youd get fire cape easy just 52 pray could help a bit

Thnaks, would you or anyone else happen to know a good guide for getting fire cape? I would great appreciate if anyone could tell me link or where I can find one. Thanks

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

very ncie but i think u need att 70+

Yah, I know I need 70 attack, but currently im working on 99 strength. After I get that, then I will work on attack with slayer.

Anyone have a good guide for fire cape? - would be greatly appreciated

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

o0o0o0o....very nice stats!

I really like the whole total level/pure thing...

and yeah firecape after u get 80+ range shouldnt be a problem...if you dont get it first try dont be discouraged because i have friends who've gotten it with much worse combat stats then you have

gl on that and post back with the outcome

2thug2pk.png

2thug2pk.png

Thanks for all the posts guys! Im current still working on Strength/Slayer and im planning on going for fire cape soon too. I will keep you guys update on where im at and everything.. Thanks again

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

One thing that could be improved is the gloves.

You will find that doing RFD to get the gloves really really helps.

I have D gloves on my rune pure and can hit 3-4 more than people who use [bleep]ed vambs.

70 mage is recommended for the Firecape, but can be done at your stats.

stn00bl37dz0.jpg

Thanks guys, I am currently working on getting enough quest points and quests to start and complete RFD. I am hoping to have it complete by next week or 2. For the fire cape I know that i need to raise mage to 70 and am currently working on that aswell, but thanks for everything.

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png