Slayer anyone?

FrancisRune83

It's a Thrash Metal band formed in 1981 and is part of the big 4 thrash metal bands. It's really my favorite band. My favorite Guitarist is Jeff Hanneman and I think he's the best guitarist ever. I like all their albums. New and Old, unlike Metallica (I like Slayer more because both their old and new were good).

Your thoughts of Slayer?

Resize.jpg

First - Credit to Otbg . Second - Credit to 4be2jue

Slayer's a legend with a capital L. It was the band that got me into the trash metal in the first place. I just wish I had found out about them earlier than just three years ago.

I mostly listen to Slayer because of Dave Lombardo, the most innovative drummer IMO. I'm not saying that Bostaph wasn't any good but Davey is a god amongst men :pray:.

I think Slayer has even got better judging by the last two albums. It's different from their earlier stuff, a bit more experimental. I'm not denying that the classics like 'Reign in Blood' or 'South of Heaven' are awesome, but I've listened to them literally thousands of times and that has taken the edge off from them.

Nodding DuckRange: 71/80|Strenght:70/70 |Currently starting at members|

Word. At least Megadeth records lots of studio albums while Metallica just peforms in concerts for several weeks or so, Slayer is just perfect for a Thrash Metal band because they record a perfect amount of studio albums and a perfect amount of live shows.

Resize.jpg

First - Credit to Otbg . Second - Credit to 4be2jue

I really enjoy some of Slayers stuff. I'd like to go see them live one day, apparantely they put on a kick [wagon] show.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!