Fastest barbarian assault points

ikraz66

I had an idea that might make getting BA points very fast. I heard that the fastest way for a team to make points is from the healer healing people. Your team gets 1 point every 18 damage healed, so what you could do is find a team with 2 level 5 healers, and everyone else with high hp. Everyone should get to wave 9, then kill all the runners and penance healers but leave the other monsters. Then, everyone stand near the spring and take off armor while the healers heal everyone. I think 500 is the max number of points that you can have at a time. If they healed 9k damage points total, that would give everyone on the team 500 BA points in their respective role.

The main issue is if anyone dies, lags, or logs off, then you need to start over again.

Does anyone think this would work, and would it be the fastest way?

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

Nobody would be that foolish to stand at fountain, take damage, waste their time for maximum points you get. At very high lvl waves, even damage can penetrate through the hardest armor so healing still has to be done. Don't forget some of your points comes from killing penace healers

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Nobody would be that foolish to stand at fountain, take damage, waste their time for maximum points you get. At very high lvl waves, even damage can penetrate through the hardest armor so healing still has to be done. Don't forget some of your points comes from killing penace healers

I'm not quite sure you understand. A) The Whole idea is to heal at the fountain. B) The healers and runners are killed first, leaving the fighters and rangers left. C) Everyone would get the points from this, not just the healers.

I'm not sure it would work. For the time it make take I think it would be better to just keep going through the waves.

Most people wouldn't really want to stand there and be healed. It is also a huge risk, if someone lags out, you've wasted your time.

It may work, but I think the conventional method will still remain supreme.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

I'm not quite sure you understand. A) The Whole idea is to heal at the fountain. B) The healers and runners are killed first, leaving the fighters and rangers left. C) Everyone would get the points from this, not just the healers.

I'm not sure it would work. For the time it make take I think it would be better to just keep going through the waves.

Most people wouldn't really want to stand there and be healed. It is also a huge risk, if someone lags out, you've wasted your time.

In wave 9, the fighting monsters are actually very powerful. If you adopt that practice, the healers and defender will easily be swarmed by mass incoming fighters and rangers and take alot of damage, then healing still has to be done for the defender. There are also alot of runners in wave 9 so killing them all would take alot of time unless you have a very skilled defender. Most of your healing points will be gained from healing defender, i don't think other roles receive points for getting healed? :-s

Also, where will attacker stand? He/she is going to get piled by the incoming mass amounts of fighters and rangers anyway and will still take damage, healers get points for healing attacker as well. The taking off armor idea is just going to intensify the damage taken greatly. I am convinced that there is a cap to how many honour points you can get for your role each wave.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

In wave 9, the fighting monsters are actually very powerful. If you adopt that practice, the healers and defender will easily be swarmed by mass incoming fighters and rangers and take alot of damage, then healing still has to be done for the defender. There are also alot of runners in wave 9 so killing them all would take alot of time unless you have a very skilled defender. Most of your healing points will be gained from healing defender, i don't think other roles receive points for getting healed? :-s

Also, where will attacker stand? He/she is going to get piled by the incoming mass amounts of fighters and rangers anyway and will still take damage, healers get points for healing attacker as well. The taking off armor idea is just going to intensify the damage taken greatly. I am convinced that there is a cap to how many honour points you can get for your role each wave.

Then I guess having a skilled defender is another requirement. As for the attacker, he could wait over by the horn of glory. I think that's a safespot from all monsters. As for a cap on honour points for each role, if there is one, at least you would know after trying this :lol: . The guide on Tip.it states that there is no cap.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

yeah, ok, but this won't work

During one wave, the game records a maximum of 512 (I think) hp healed. This leads to 28 points for the team. If you are a healer, you get those 28 points again because you're role was healer, even if you didn't do any healing at all.

So here's an example:

You are a healer, whatever level you want to be. You don't do any healing this round because there is a better healer marking your team. You kill all the Penance Healers. At the end of the round, the other healer says he easily healed over 1000 hit points. You see on your score breakdown screen that 512 hit points were healed and each team member gets 28 points for that. But, because you're also a healer, you get 28 points again.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.