Long time no play or say.

Heres my short history of the eventful events i have gone through in runescape:

So, I've been playing rs since it came out. I played on and off for some time seeing as how i was 18 at the time and more preoccupied with other things, like girls, part-time jobs, etc. Then the first holiday event came out and i happened to be around and got my pumpkin. I never did anything to it since seeing as how i knew it might benefit me later on down the road-sadly it hasn't yet and it is still collecting dust in my sad bank. I usually went on to talk to my friends who also played at the time, but have since then quit. Usually i trained combat and got 40 in attack, strength, and defence over time, haha yes, it took awhile because like i said i just talked. Then came new years and the most fantastic things started to happen. I was also there when the crackers came out. I picked one up and used it with one of my many friends who were there at the time also trying to get crackers. I believe all but two of our posy got a phat (yay). Mine turned out to be a green and have liked the colour so much i never bothered to trade to people who offered whites and blues (oh well, but thank god i love green so much!). Sadly one of my friends enrolled in the military and gave up his rs career. He gave away his possessions and i received his yellow phat and some other worthless goodies. At the time phats weren't AS MUCH as they are today, so it wasn't anything big getting a second phat. I began to merchant to get some cash to get up cooking, smithing, ranging, and fishing. Sadly it didn't work out and i never ended up training those skills for a lack of time or interest. Instead i just kept the items and extra cash. I quit for a long while then and got on for some holiday events. I got a green mask from the 1 and bunny ears from another. That's when i did something very stupid. I decided to go and fish and was afking because i had an essay due. I fished for a few hours without any trouble. Then a river troll comes out and i was in full rune and scimmy( and yellow phat), i got mega huge lag, and when i finally got back into rs, i was in lumby with 3 items, of course none of them were a yellow phat! Oh well, i still have my green phat, mask, and pumkin. Meh, it was tough to lose my phat, which was accumulating value! Anyway, I decided then that rs was too boring to go on with and i was at university at the time. Since the time i've quit i have trained no skills, but i occasionally (once every 2 months about) go on and see the updates and talk to people who used to know me. My stats blow (most are below 40 and my combat is sad). However, like i said, i don't play anymore. Lastly, I took some pictures the day i quit, but for some reason they were deleted from my computer :? .However, i managed to get one from a recent visit on when the upstairs bank in Varrock was empty seeing as how i was on at a good time, and noobs always come up to me and ask from stuff. That picture is of my current look (even though i do not play, I think it still is a good one). The other is the most valued items in my bank.

Hope you learned some stuff from the old days, and good luck with your further quests. Happy runescaping and goodbye. I don't care if you comment, but nothing bad, i can't tolerate ignorant, rude people.

Yours truly, Veqs (the guy nobody knows and never will)

Sorry if the images are hard to see, my computer isn't all that capable of much. That is also 4mil cash in the second picture.

veqsgoodvq7.jpg this is a new pic i dug up ::'

veqs3ch2.jpg my old look i always played in

image5rh8.jpg valued items of Veqs

true veteran, stats dont really matter.

dare i say 'free stuff please!' ?

nice acc, dont quit!

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

I regret to inform you that all of the items and such on my account will strictly remain there forever. I'm sorry, but even though i don't play anymore i still value the memories of when i did (even though i did do nothing but talk). Anyways, thank you for your comments, i'm just glad that i started way back when.

true veteran, stats dont really matter.

dare i say 'free stuff please!' ?

nice acc, dont quit!

Just to let you know, I've long since quit and am nearing the end of my mechanical engineering degree at the University of Waterloo in Ontario. O:)

Dude, That Aint a Private Server - I log on RuneScape - any world.. and I go up-stiars I hardly ever see any people there.

Please don't critisize something when you don't even no what your on about.

Now On Topic - Good luck in the Future mate, Have a nice time =] Good Idea to keep your rares, you might just wanna log in one day and have a few chats =]

Edit: April 30th - 2003: That was Proberbly when He started RuneScape (Near the time it came out, as he said in his post).

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

Neat story and nice stuff, I also started way back but not that early, I started like 2 months after the p hats maybe. Anyway it's smart of you to quit RS because you need to focus on your studies, and I also live in Ontario... Oakville near Toronto.

I am also getting quite bored of RS, I might sell my stuff and buy a pumpkin... yes I am poor :P So maybe I'll quit with ya

Add my MSN [email protected] to talk :)

Good luck with everything,

-Jer

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.