Postbag from over the hedge- Issue 1

ganon95

Introduction

welcome to postbag from over the hedge. here you can send letters to ganon95 who will foreward it to npc's and get their response.

This is a twice monthly issue. I will post 5 letters every issue but because this is the starter issue im only posting the one that i got so far

if you would like to have your letter sent to a npc then please pm me with the letter over tif please, not runescape

Issue 1

Dear drunken dwarf,

why are you so annoying? you seem to pop up in mid combat a lot and its very frustrating while you start hurling rocks at me while i'm buzy...learn some patience.

-winged fish

Dear Winged fish,

Aw, cmon, talk to *hic* me, me is just lonely. me spends all day drinking with no one else to talk to, cept' for that one wizard who came in th' bar and taught me some teleports shpells. now i can telliport and talk to playersh and make some new friends! and i dont throw rock. they's pork rinds, my *hic* doctor said i should eat them instead of kebabs but me no like em'. and what is patience? is that a new kind o' beer?

-Drunken dwarf

P.S. eer' maty! have a beer and kebab on me! *hic*

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

since when did the drunken dwarf throw rocks :-k

if you don't talk to drunken dwarfs they will eventually throw these rock things at you

s00ner, yes jagex does this, but this is a player-made version of it

emote.gif

havent you people ever heard of just doing something for fun instead of flaming every thread that is created on tip.it?

Two newspapers were created. The Gielinor times in general, and the ONyxtimes in general p2p. The next day, theres 10 and a half other newspapers. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP STEALING PEOPLES IDEAS!

and why is it so hard for you to have a little fun? This is not a newspaper thing its like jagexe's postbag from the hedge only player made, can you at least send in a letter instead of flaming?

emote.gif

I fully agree, you really do seem to be Tip.it's official idea thief..

Think how boring it must be to see the top 5 threads in General & General P2P all about newspapers.

If you really like the idea of Runescape newspapers then why not just join the newspaper staff on one of the other 2 bigger newspapers right now?

Better than boosting your ego creating your own very poor copy.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Just a reminder, if a topic doesn't appeal to you, don't reply. It's as simple as that. It's fine that you don't like a topic, but if you don't like it, it's not your responsibility to ruin it.

Carry on as normal, and remember... If you see spam, don't reply to it, report it!"

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

I fully agree, you really do seem to be Tip.it's official idea thief..

actually i was thinking about creating this thread well before the other newspapers were created i just never got around to it until now because i have some tif friends who are also friends in rs who helped me start this out

emote.gif