(Vote) Which item is priceless for you? (during 1940s)

lymnli

now that its finaly been edited... I think I would take a conceleble supply of a slow acting nerotoxin and while the guards (nazi's of course) where not watching their food supply I would slip it in.

in the chaos that ensues I would hunt for hitler or get the hell out of their... wait am I transported back in time or is this something I have in that time?

if its that Time I would definitly go with the nerotoxin.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

thanks to all who voted! ::'

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

cxhano2.gif

<(--=\\ CHAMILITARY MAYNE //=--)>

An arsenal of hydrogen bombs, and the usage of present-time technology for my Master City located on top of the ruins of London. :twisted:

Then unite the super-empire with the language called Esperanto. And make Tokyo, New Orleans, and various other cities as major port cities to carry supplies from one side of the empire to the other. :-w

Only kidding. I guess I would just bring blue contacts and extra hair dye to keep my hair blonde so I wouldn't be gassed by Hitler. Then maybe just bring an iPod or something.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

pleaseeee votee

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

cxhano2.gif

<(--=\\ CHAMILITARY MAYNE //=--)>

I would bring a lot of money because money was worth so much more back then. Stupid inflation. :x

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007