new ghostly stuff!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about a new ring, and the best and rarest item in Runescape?

It should look like a green ring making ectoplasmatic lights, and there are only 5, or 10 in all runescape. They can be buried in anywhere in runescape, with no clues to get them, and to find people should be digging all over runescape. They can make us invisible, and we can attack with no being attacked back (PKing too). People can see us like the ghosts who we need ring of visibility (hard to see), buy can see all our armour or weapon if we be wearing it. Can't attack back, but can run away from it if see. If the wearer of ring be also wearing ghostly robes, is completaly invisible! If wield Ghostly Sword, the person keeps invisible. NOTE: if anybody be wearing a ring of visibility, can see and attack the wearer of invisibility ring. And, if wearing the ring, can't trade, bank, buy, sell (in shops) or talk to any person.

how about a new ring, and the best and rarest item in Runescape?

It should look like a green ring making ectoplasmatic lights, and there are only 5, or 10 in all runescape. They can be buried in anywhere in runescape, with no clues to get them, and to find people should be digging all over runescape. They can make us invisible, and we can attack with no being attacked back (PKing too). People can see us like the ghosts who we need ring of visibility (hard to see), buy can see all our armour or weapon if we be wearing it. Can't attack back, but can run away from it if see. If the wearer of ring be also wearing ghostly robes, is completaly invisible! If wield Ghostly Sword, the person keeps invisible. NOTE: if anybody be wearing a ring of visibility, can see and attack the wearer of invisibility ring. And, if wearing the ring, can't trade, bank, buy, sell (in shops) or talk to any person.

WOW you're stupid!

A)If there are only 5-10 rings in all runescape there is no point.

B)If there were more it will be too hard to do anything.

C)training will become so easy with that! A lvl 30 could DK, KQ, and get a fire cape or kill anyone in wildy.

D)It will make the game too easy for anyone who got the ring.

E)Quests will become soooo easy that you could complete all quests at a really low lvl (except dream mentor - requires 85 combat).

F)There is no way JaGex will ever make anything like that.

Well I'm sure I can think of more but overall this is the dumbest idea I ever heard...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Thanks you all new supporters...I'm sorry I didn't add you before, it's because i wasn't home for a week and a half and one last thing, I really want this to turn into something more than "i support" and "thank you" thread and I would like to hear about your suggestions and thoughts.

oooo support!

:thumbsup:

Thanks for your support :wink: .

I want your diffrent opinions about what i suggested (like the spell or arrows or the amulet (and it's name) ETC), so if it's not too hard please discuss about it.

I support this idea and maybe it could start with the ring/ammy from a guy and you can talk to other ghosts throughout the game to see if they will give you some and maybe do a task for them. Maybe the fletchers stuff could include ectoplasm or something. I SUPPORT!

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

the new spell could be called ghostly shuffle and a lot of ghosts apear and shuffle around ur opponent and attack at once
Well...Look at the shadow sword and the ghostly robes...Not really good and it's mostly for looks...The spell should be something like crumble undead just stronger not too much of a fighting spell. By the way you didn't tell me if you support or not.

What def bonus would the armour give? Or is it like with ghostly robes mostly for the look? And why dont you like the shield? If there is plate body, legs and helmet why no shield?

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png

What def bonus would the armour give? Or is it like with ghostly robes mostly for the look? And why dont you like the shield? If there is plate body, legs and helmet why no shield?
It is mostly for looks and I don't like the shield because the shadow sword (or ghostly sword if you want to call it that) is a 2h sword and the idea is 3 types of ghosts melee, archer, and wizard the archer has a bow (or xbow but I don't like this 1) and a bow is 2 handed which make it imposible to use a shield aswell the mages usualy don't shields (no books are not shield books are in the shield slot) and if a melee'er has a 2 handed sword he does not need a shield either.By the way do you support?

I don't like the shield because the shadow sword (or ghostly sword if you want to call it that) is a 2h sword and the idea is 3 types of ghosts melee, archer, and wizard the archer has a bow (or xbow but I don't like this 1) and a bow is 2 handed which make it imposible to use a shield aswell the mages usualy don't shields (no books are not shield books are in the shield slot) and if a melee'er has a 2 handed sword he does not need a shield either.By the way do you support?

Didn't know that the ghostly sword was 2h :oops: .And as I have posted before, I support with all my heart.

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png

I totally support. I always loved ghostly! And we should call the amulet:

The Amulet of Spector :wink:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Thanks everyone for supporting :D .

I'm very sorry you didn't like my idea 123Yourgone you're the first negative post here :cry: . LOL JK not everyone have to like it.