Return Pixelling (WIP) Feedback? *updated 4* character done

Sy_Accursed

quester4fk8.png

Still very earlier on

But anyway feedback on pose, d chain texture (left shoulder)

and any background ideas?

Update 1

quester5xe5.png

Update 2

quester5mg4.png

Update 3

quester6lw6.png

Update 4

quester8.png

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The perspective is very confusing and the cape looks like it is on the fron of his body

erm

wtf?

If the cape was on the front of his body it'd be behind the figure, as in the pose his back is towards 'camera'

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

obviously they look like thier floating when the bg isn't there yet.

But yeah d chain needs a bit more work on the texture. Just harder than i expected in such a small area. Also need to get the shoulder horns onto the d chain

Plv6Dz6.jpg

well its your opinion in the end

And its impossible for you to know the reason behind the pose until I put all the background features in

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Updated again.

quester5mg4.png

Parts of quest cape shaded.

Scimmy handle and vambs shaded

Right leg lowered, to improve pose

Plv6Dz6.jpg

And its impossible for you to know the reason behind the pose until I put all the background features in

Not really...

Ima go with everyone else cause i have to say im none to impressed with the stance atm

Anatomy is just a bit... well off... it all seems just sorta stuffed into there... Facial anatomy isn't really existant... The nose mouth and eyes are all really basic...

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

lol

I think it works, but I'm still tinkering.

As for the face, yeah its basic, but I never do detailed faces. Just a trademark of my style, I would pull out all my old pixels to prove this point. But I can't be bothered to be honest cause its not like this is an argument or fight.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Not really...

Ima go with everyone else cause i have to say im none to impressed with the stance atm

Anatomy is just a bit... well off... it all seems just sorta stuffed into there... Facial anatomy isn't really existant... The nose mouth and eyes are all really basic...

You pathetic [developmentally delayed],the signature isn't even ready,and you tend to criticize everything which isn't fancy for you,get the [cabbage] out here if you don't have REAL constructive criticism. :wall:

* ChanServ sets mode: +h Teh_Demi-God_Of_All_Nubs

<_ScOpeY_> A sad day in the history of irc

Not really...

You pathetic [developmentally delayed],the signature isn't even ready,and you tend to criticize everything which isn't fancy for you,get the [cabbage] out here if you don't have REAL constructive criticism. :wall:

Nazgul was just poimting out some things to improve on.

It's deffinitly better to say it before he gets too far in with his pixel.

If you try to change stuff later in the proccess its a lot harder.

spidermancityod6.png

pixel sig and avatar by me.

Not really...

Nazgul was just poimting out some things to improve on.

It's deffinitly better to say it before he gets too far in with his pixel.

If you try to change stuff later in the proccess its a lot harder.

In my opinion he's just too full of himself...Maybe I wasn't nicest person,but I had to say that before I do something worse...

god what the hell is going on? one gives real constructive critics and there comes a flamer who says that the criticiser is an idiot, when the anatomy DOES need improving and nazgul said it nicely, not even aggressively.

and yes, the position wasnt really a good choice, the legs ae too thin and one is longer than the other so, yes, the anatomy needs improving

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

i know the legs r a bit messy atm

Thats why they keep getting altered

Plv6Dz6.jpg

quester6lw6.png

cape shaded

hair added

Left leg widened and lengthened

Face and Hood slightly re-shaded to match hair

Plv6Dz6.jpg

god what the hell is going on? one gives real constructive critics and there comes a flamer who says that the criticiser is an idiot, when the anatomy DOES need improving and nazgul said it nicely, not even aggressively.

and yes, the position wasnt really a good choice, the legs ae too thin and one is longer than the other so, yes, the anatomy needs improving

I admit I went too far.

I also must say that YES,the signature needs improving,but it's only in it's early stage,Nazgul's rating just sounded very harsh to me.

Not really...

Jeesh quit flameing... your post is much more harsh than anything i posted... You really don't know me or how i normally crit work... What did i say that was mean?

The stance as of then did't work... In my opinion it still doesn't... Anatomy is a HUGE deal to me because i can never get it right in pixels and so try and point out to people as a big thin to work on

As for the face stuff that i said I still hold to it... It looks better now that the hair is on it but since Paw didn't tell us his plans it was impossible to give any other type of C\C

The nose mouth and eyes are all basic... thats the truth...simple as that... If it's paws style then so be it... unless he is making this sig for somone else then it really doesn't matter as those things are easy to improove on...

you tend to criticize everything which isn't fancy for you,get the [cabbage] out here if you don't have REAL constructive criticism.

wanted to address the flameing -

A. Proove it.. :roll: you for some reason act as if you know me on a very personal level... I guess you must spend alot of time watched threads for people like me cause you don't post much

B. You say i don't give C|C but yet your post contained an amazing amount (0%) of C|C for paw

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

quester8.png

Tweaked face

Shaded legs

Tweaked cape

Removed colour palettes

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Mouth looks alot better

Maybe add a slight really really light gray to the cape? The white looks a bit odd but its mostly because of the bg being the same color

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Biggest things I say'd be to fix the arms and make him look aggressive (change the mouth) :P .

Try bending the right arm forward. It'll look more like a running stance that way.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Yeah I am un-happy with the cape.But I am leaving it until the backgrounds in to see if that makes it look right.If not as you say I need another grey tone in there.

As for his face I don't particularly want him looking aggressive. I want him looking happy,as if he's enjoying it and finds it easy. Which is why thats how it is.

As for the right arm, it is out stretched as it is going to be casting a magic spell behind him when its finished. I should of probably explained this bit at beginning of thread now I think about it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg