What is your networth?

wbancrw

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no entirely sure...depends how much 6k coal is worth now adays (nfs \' ) somewhere between 4mil and 7mil is my net worth :wink:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Nice, but i find the castle wars tickets the ONLY part hard to believe. Why? because anybody with 5k+ tickets is common knowledge to anybody involved with castlewars clans and anybody who spends a decent ammount of time @ cw.

Sorry to offend but you seem a bit too 'unknown' to have that many, mainly because it would make you the 4th highest ticket holder in rs, which i find INCREDIBLY hard to believe.

It's ok if you believe that, the only people who may think i'm 'famous' are people who play with me on w6. I've never joined a cw clan and never will. And many of those tickets were gained from me training my magic from 95-99 basically through blood barrage.

I can confirm that Zombs is an awesome CW player, and that those tickets are real. Ask anyone of the regulars in w6 (including my sweetie) - they certainly hate his cubes and Blood Barrages. :mrgreen:

(Nice to see you post here btw, didn't know you had an account here. <3: )

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Even though I've completed so many members' quests and have pretty good skills, I think I have about 440K.

But with 440K I've completed, for example, Heroes' Quest, Shilo Village, The Grand Tree, and some other not-so-easy quests.

And that cash cames mostly from:

Full Rune

Dragon Mace

Dragon Longsword

Rune Scimitar

They are 370K I think... It may sound a li'l amount, but why I need more?

-Tiigon