Warhammer online public beta open!!!

Brad25891

Hai there.

If your a mmorpg + pvp lover then check out Warhammer online, you can now sign up for the beta and it doesn't cost you a penny.

http://www.war-europe.com/

Hope to see you there

(yes you cant log in yet because they are waiting for the OMGWTFYAY fanboys to calm down)

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

they are going to use a gamecard payment system arent they?

according to lots of people at warhammer world (and they usually know their stuff) its a possibility, but i'd like to know for sure since i have no other way of paying.

Tk5SF.png

that site takes an age to load

because theres millions and millions of warhammer fanatics who all want Beta.. and they want it bad!

This has got to be the best tabletop to video game transfer EVER. I cannot freaking wait. Of course i will be playing as dwarves, since i collect them primarily. I want mah gyrocopter!

Tk5SF.png

just found out its EA thats producing it, my expectations have suddenly dropped.

Actually its mythic that is producing it.

owned by EA

but not actually EA.. not the same EA that churns out year after year of crappy sports games.

And may i point out - EA arent always bad - C&C anyone?

Tk5SF.png

just found out its EA thats producing it, my expectations have suddenly dropped.

Actually its mythic that is producing it.

owned by EA

Just because it is owned by EA doesn't mean its not being produced by the Mythic devs.

EA doesn't have any say in the actual game design for WAR.

You're going to have to wait a good few years...I hope it doesn't get cancelled, a Warhammer 40k MMO really deserves a chance.

I probably won't be playing WAR...It seems very interesting, but...I dunno'. We'll see. If I can get my girlfriend to give it a try, I will. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!