lvl 1 pray in monastery?

Fietslord

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a bad fake. The map is showing the place where you recharge your pray upstairs & the screen is showing where the fountains are down. Surely, there are no fountains upstairs in the monastery? :lol:

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

let me inform u there are 2 kinds of details to select. LOW detail, and HIGH detail.
Let me inform you that in both details, there is no fountain next to the altar.. :XD:

scarsrl0.jpg

Well, I went to high detail & it shows the fountain like your picture. I didn't know high detail offers that kind of view since I use low detail. Now need to come up with something else..aaah! :-#

scarsrl0.jpg

Hmm, looks like you are on the ground and you just moved the camera around and the top level got in the road?

And high detail?

If your on the ground and try to move the camera around, you'll be able to see the roof at best. It doesn't show the inside part of what's up there. :|

scarsrl0.jpg

Plz stop suggesting about whether it's a fake or not, believe me, it's NOT.

Rather come up with idea's of how i did, or possibly could come in prayer guild (which u need 32 prayer for) with lvl 1 prayer.

Maybe the prayer req was not around during some point of rsc and you went in then you logged out.. years later.. you logged in to find yourself there?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

That one is good lol =] did they have monastery in rsc too? never played rsc =/ very original/smart thinking , but not right

the posts aren't going to well, maybe ill tell how i did, when the posts stay this low =/

I was just about to correct you, lol.

My guess is it's a bug, or they just took off the req.

Here's my guess, thought it was a good one, if I do say so myself. Maybe you ignored a random that teles you.

hatewn1.png

Or maybe, just maybe... You got stat wiped at some point and remained in the Monastery and trained up there. Or if you get stat wiped, you retain access to the Guild and are able to come and go at will.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!