*!* Slayer Task = Better Drops *!*

Tijger2099

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

I've killed thousands upon thousands of iron dragons for both taks and for not and the best drop I've had is probably a clue. I'm not exaggerating either.

dont you have pictures of legs and skirt drops at drags?

unless those were all off task

Yes from steels, they weren't on task though. Never had a single dragon drop off Irons.

Everything that is in my sig is a drop i got while on a slayer task.

However before anyone says that I cant talk because I always do slayer, let me first say this:

Not only is doing Slayer training an extra skill, raising your total lvl, your total experience and in almost all cases is faster then training normally now thanks to the introduction of the black mask. You also have access to more monsters to train on (abby demons need i say more?), will recieve a good cash flow from it over time and etc, etc.

Which brings me to the point of why wouldnt you train with slayer?

Anyways...back on topic I seem to get way better drops during a task then when i USED to kill stuff not for slayer tasks...like when i would kill lesser demons as a nub and then got them all the time for slayer tasks :lol:

My'proof' that slayer tasks yield better drops:

D Legs followed by A d skirt drop roughly 7 minutes apart / 4 kills apart on an iron dragon task.

1st kill of an abby demon task was a whip, I got a total of 3 whips that slayer task in the first 100! kills of that task.

2 Dragon chains 12 trips apart while having kalphites for a slayer task :XD:

Count that if you will, or dont.

However you cant tell a superstitious person that black cats dont bring you bad luck. Nor can you tell me slayer does yeild better drops :wink:

~DRUM

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

While I cannot say for sure weather or not fighting monsters on a slayer task yeilds more rare drops, I can say that from some personal experience that I often do got better drops while training slayer. Perhaps I never really payed any attention to this when I didn't train by slaying, however it doesn't seem too farfetched to think that the drop percentage might be increased while killing monsters that you are assigned. Perhaps it works like a hidden Ring of Wealth.

Of course this would be very hard to prove and not chalk up to some runs of good luck.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Those are automatic sent messages from Jagex, you just have to name the term 'drop rate' or something like it and you will get a message back like this. Also Jagex mods have several opinions about the same issues on rs, pretty awkward right? And looking at all those people that've already posted yet it seems I'm not the only one, Jagex is slightly arrogant and wants to have full control of everything, nobody can take part in this, that's also what we can see back in certain controversial updates and statements Jagex makes, same goes for this automatically sent message. I still fully believe in this theory, like many others.

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

Those are automatic sent messages from Jagex, you just have to name the term 'drop rate' or something like it and you will get a message back like this.

And this information came from where? ur inside man?

I had several auto messages from them,this is not 1 of them.

Also Jagex mods have several opinions about the same issues on rs, pretty awkward right?

Its software m8,its either implemented or not. I dont think this is the type of issues mods would argue about.

And looking at all those people that've already posted yet it seems I'm not the only one, Jagex is slightly arrogant and wants to have full control of everything, nobody can take part in this, that's also what we can see back in certain controversial updates and statements Jagex makes, same goes for this automatically sent message. I still fully believe in this theory, like many others.

One last thing,you still didnt answer me why does Jagex hide this information from us?

I would think that its Jagex best intrest to share this valuable piece of info with us.

Anyway,happy slayering :wink: