Wildy Clue scrolls - Post Your Tactics

Matok

Hi

After i posted the Wildy Clues Map and suggested routes i thought,why not make a complete guide out of it?

Now, each of us has his own tactics/rules of thumbs when dealing with wildy clues.

Tactics that differ in inventory and routes taken.

Some of us 3 iteming, some take a light anti-mage combat gear(usually dhides and a dds) and some change their tactics according to the clue spot or their current state of mind (me) .

Some examples:

If you look at my map,those are the routes i usually take to each spot.

The inventory i use changes however according to the spot and to the spellbook i am now on.

For example if i am on ancients i'll use the ancients teles if needed and take some ice spells withme just in case.

For coordinate spots i'll always take anti-mage gear,pots, and good food.

On the other hand,If i have the "46 is my number" as the last clue step(4-6) i'll seriosly consider 3 iteming and kamikaze on the chaos elemental

And so on...

So, what your tactics?

at the end we'll make a complete guide out of it.

doesnt really matter- if your not on a pking owrld the wildy is always empty, other than that- use the clocest tele from aincent spellbook or the ice plateau tele from lunar book.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

doesnt really matter- if your not on a pking owrld the wildy is always empty, other than that- use the clocest tele from aincent spellbook or the ice plateau tele from lunar book.

I am not sure you are right there, from my expreince you can see pkers even in almost empty worlds at their usuall spots (Mage bank,green dragons etc..),places u should avoid,unless ur prepred,when doing a clue.

just 1 item, dds, bring a full load of lobs

btw go south of the mage arena instead of north, cuz then u won't c alot of pkers...

also if u c white dot, or c they r pker just log, or run (very important)

Reapeat that without the chatspeak so people can understand it...

mithmsanta,driller75.gif

i usually use the boat thing (forgot name) for all clues over it, run from the closest city if it's below, ardy tele if it's around there and portal is the clue is the one next to the greaters.

I usually take 6 monkfishes 4 super energys, sextant, watch, chart, spade, clue, 10 mud runes, 10 fire, 20 airs and dueling ring at inv. I wear ligth boots, that cape that makes you lose weigth (forgot name too :x ), whip, row and penace gloves. Unless it's the greaters clue, in that case i don't take the penace gloves.

I've never actually died to pkers (funny, i died to a sara mage once :-w ), but once i was close, then a familiar name sayd "Stop, he's in the clan!", turns out that those where my clan's jr's :mrgreen:

btw go south of the mage arena instead of north, cuz then u won't c alot of pkers...

also if u c white dot, or c they r pker just log, or run (very important)

You missed the point, i am not looking for help.

I just want to collect enough info to build a complete guide.

i usually use the boat thing (forgot name) for all clues over it, run from the closest city if it's below, ardy tele if it's around there and portal is the clue is the one next to the greaters.

I usually take 6 monkfishes 4 super energys, sextant, watch, chart, spade, clue, 10 mud runes, 10 fire, 20 airs and dueling ring at inv. I wear ligth boots, that cape that makes you lose weigth (forgot name too :x ), whip, row and penace gloves. Unless it's the greaters clue, in that case i don't take the penace gloves.

This is exactly the type of answers i looked for.

BTW do you use this tactic also when doing riddles/URI clues?