Buying a pixel sig (500 k - 1 mill)

javeline_2

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean I should toss your request at my shop? It's the same sig but you have a contest aswell... kind of odd. :?

no, if u make the guy like i said, ill buy.

A shop is not like a contest, and I'm sure not entering this because I have y0ur m0thers to do. You probably will have chosen one of these before I finished hers. If you want to buy one from me, buy it. What I'm asking is, you're buying one here, and one there? Or both? I'm just kind of confused.

Shaunri, i think your in the lead at the moment, i just want him to give us the postions we are in so i can get started on another one.

Ape8191.

New sig to come!

Shaunri, i think your in the lead at the moment, i just want him to give us the postions we are in so i can get started on another one.

Ape8191.

ive gotta get motivated to enter something so i will enter this

ive got an ok idea size will be around 300*75 so small and simple

So, Jav, you've chosen Scarlet's? Or are you choosing ours for a different forum? What do you think of mine?

It's on Page 5, i think.

Hope you like it.

Ape8191.

New sig to come!

Ok well im just messing around with stuff, my friend made a few suggestions on it so i might take his ideas and create a better sig lol :P. It will be awesome ;)

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

wow, considering there is quite a prize in this comp, there is not even a single decent entry worth over 50k at the most

Hehe, Ape's signature is awesome and before you go saying that stuff, let us have a good giggle at your '1337' pixeling, ya' fool.