Pokemon Parties

Sliverblaze105

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Cressalia. There are two "runners" in this generation, Mesprit and Cressalia. Mesprit is one of the three pokemon in the lakes, but the only one that travels. Cressalia starts flying around after you get the national dex and help the sailor's son in Canalave. Mesprit seems to be the easier one to catch of the two though. Technically Heatran and Giratina are harder to catch, but since they don't run you can just reset if you fail so in the end you'll save more time using the master ball on Cressalia.

I'd say Cressalia. There are two "runners" in this generation, Mesprit and Cressalia. Mesprit is one of the three pokemon in the lakes, but the only one that travels. Cressalia starts flying around after you get the national dex and help the sailor's son in Canalave. Mesprit seems to be the easier one to catch of the two though. Technically Heatran and Giratina are harder to catch, but since they don't run you can just reset if you fail so in the end you'll save more time using the master ball on Cressalia.

Im not sure, what if there are other pokemon that are going to be een harder to catch?

Oh, and can you catch the poemon in the caves, or do you have to chase after them?

The following legendaries can be caught legitimately without hacking:

- Rotom (lvl. 15): At night, check the TV in the Old Chateau near the end of Eterna forest after getting the National Dex. Doesn't run.

- Uxie (lvl. 50): The cave at the center of Lake Acuity after freeing it from Team Galactic. Doesn't run.

- Azelf (lvl. 50): The cave at the center of Lake Valor after freeing it from Team Galactic. Doesn't run.

- Mesprit (lvl. 50): Takes off after talking to it in the cave at the center of Lake Verity. Runs after one attack, unless you use something like Mean Look. Damage and status conditions from previous encounters carry over.

- Palkia/Dialga (lvl. 47): Pearl and Diamond, respectively. Appear at the Steel Pillar after you've defeated Team Galactic for the final time. Doesn't run. Don't forget to pick up their special hold items near the top of the area after capturing it.

- Cresselia (lvl. 50): After completing the Sinnoh dex and beating the league, go to Canalave, where a kid is having nightmares. Talk to his mother, then to his father (the sailor who took you to Iron Island). He'll take you to Full Moon Island. Talk to Cressalia to have it take off. Runs the same way Mesprit does.

- Giratina (lvl. 70): The Turnback Cave inside the Spring Path, which opens up after beating the league and completing the Sinnoh Dex. Doesn't run.

- Heatran (lvl. 70): Inside Stark Mountain. Help your partner find the rock he's looking for (in the cave in the back), then go back to the survival area and talk to him and his father about the earthquakes. When you go back to the room where he left you, Heatran will be waiting. Doesn't run.

For time saved, Mesprit and Cresselia are the best masterball candidates. For sheer power, Giratina and Heatran.

if you're team is weaker than the wild encounters or you're not up to battling, you can set one of the level 70 legendaries in the first position and use a repel. it might be cowardly, but it beats getting defeated by encounters and saves time.

as for the runners... they're probably not worth using in battle. never tried it though, only used raikou, suicune, and latias for any amount of time...

Don't have pearl/diamond cuz I don't have a ds.

For ruby my team:

lv 100 blaziken (fast powerfull pok̮̩̉̉mon)

lv 100 salemance (quite a good dragon type, I don't like rayquaza)

lv 100 gyaredos (combination of water,dragon, ice and fire totaly owns)

lv 100 raichu (just love volt tackle and how fast it is)

lv 100 walrein (powerfull attacks like sheer cold and fissure, ice ball is a killer and I love it)

lv 100 tyranitar (it's very powerfull lol)

Leaf grean:

lv 100 mewto

lv 100 zapdoss

lv 100 charizard

lv 100 mantine

lv 100 dragonite

lv 100 articuno

I don't play online btw.

#4500 to 91 rc - 03-03-09

angel2w.gif

• 2 weeks later...
I caught Dialga last night by using an Ultra ball.

Does anyone know what I should use my masterball on?

Neither of the runners. Where you catch Giratina, catch a level 66 Golbat, it knows mean look. Use mean look, hurt it, and throw Ultra/Dusk balls.

I have Giratina, Heatran, Palkia, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, and Cresselia, and a MASTER BALL. Not hard. =p

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• 3 months later...