.::[Moonshadow's F2P Blog!]::. Letting This Die

I know how to hide things, but how do you make the text change from " May be spoilers ..ect " Thanks. \'

I am f2p as well, and as such I wish you the best of luck with your goals. You should add me \' ( That is, if you can )

My screename is Blasphemiee.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No credit for my banner?

Shoot >.< Forgot to put you in... I thought I did too... Well, I am editing you in right now. Sorry :oops: .

I know how to hide things, but how do you make the text change from " May be spoilers ..ect " Thanks. \'

I am f2p as well, and as such I wish you the best of luck with your goals. You should add me \' ( That is, if you can )

My screename is Blasphemiee.

Oh, to do hides with a custom message, do this

[hide=This is where you put in the hide message]Blah blah blah, your text[/hide]

[hide=This is where you put in the hide message]Blah blah blah, your text[/hide]

That is what it would look like. You can also put in colors by putting color tags around the hide message.

Oh, I just added you :D. Very distinct name.

tfssig.png

Update your title! :XD: Congrats on 71 woodcutting...it seems like an easy skill, but to me..it's another pain in the rump :oops:

I spit-polished those rune scimitars for you, to make sure they're in perfect shape when I sell 'em to you! (I hope you don't mind, I have clean spit... :wink: )

:D

sick_conspir.png

Bumpy for my friend! I love your FOTD, blog to visit, friends etc... *cough* <3:<3:<3:

Very nice stats for F2P, I must say...I'm envious :twisted: I remember trying to get 70+ stats on Pike...but yeah...I was 4 skills off lol. Seeing how you've got 7+ (which is like..almost all the F2P ones other than combat) you're doing well!

Goodluck with all your goals (that I haven't already wished you GL on!)

Talk to you later ... Sick :thumbsup:

sick_conspir.png

Your welcome Iwa... I know you from #runescape...

Yes, I have a little magpie habit of collecting tools :P For some reason, I just like to. Probably because when I was a newbie I didn't think you could get those tools back.

Hehe, yes, you have wiggled your way into my blog in a number of places.

I have 8 stats at 70 right now, Hitpoints was the 8th. I am thinking that defence will be the 9th and maybe magic or ranged (highly doubt) after that.

tfssig.png