lock plz

jjjon123

LOCK PLZ THIS IS A OLD LAME POST I DID WHEN I WAS A N00B

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Lol well heh it wouldn't hurt if Rs had a more elaborate combat system, and one that actually works.

So, you don't like the system? Play another game.

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png

SELLING BLUE ELE- SKIRT - PM - ME -IN- GAME

One of the best aspects of runescape is not having to choose what class you have to be. If this update actually becomes real, I'm sure many people would quit runescape and be really pissed off.

"In life, if you want to win, you must make everyone else fail" ~ me

Dang, why all the negative replys? :cry: You dont HAVE to choose a class you just have 1 for the new skills cmon! <.<

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Dang, why all the negative replys? :cry: You dont HAVE to choose a class you just have 1 for the skill benafits cmon! <.<
why do you think so many people like playing runescape with those graphics over many other rpgs with way better graphics? because ruenscape is unique in so many ways...i can point a few now and ofcours there are tons more:

1)all the jokes you find around where you can play over a year and not find all.

2)the diffrent mini games, quests, clue scrolls etc...

3)the rares.

4)so many diffrent skills where most can be found in real life (but not as it is in real life i mean you dont need a certain "cooking lvl" in real life to stop burning lobsters when cooking them)

and more and more and more...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Sorry to pop your bubble, but they did that already

In the EARLY (Like very early) days of Runescape you had to pick a starting class. I think the classes were something like : Mage, adventurer, miner, warrior (not sure about last one). Depending on the starting class you had different starting stats and items.

It obviously didnt work out quite well (Since the classes were of no use after you picked them, you just each class could become the same things the other were, like right now) so they dumped the concept

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

In the EARLY (Like very early) days of Runescape you had to pick a starting class. I think the classes were something like : Mage, adventurer, miner, warrior (not sure about last one). Depending on the starting class you had different starting stats and items.

It obviously didnt work out quite well (Since the classes were of no use after you picked them, you just each class could become the same things the other were, like right now) so they dumped the concept

If jagex turns into something like wow i will be like this :evil:

But jegex needs to ditch the freaking 2001 graphics <.<

MR muffin

If jagex turns into something like wow i will be like this :evil:

But jegex needs to ditch the freaking 2001 graphics <.<

It will be too much trouble...Perhaps just a little better...Unless they make it so you will have to download the game to your PC and that way they can put in better graphics.

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

the last one is correct, sry if I'm just off-topic now :P

Classes

Warrior- Dueling

Wizard- New-age magic/spellbook

Rogue- Training

Monk- KIOS (ill explain later)

Skiller- None (but mods to fishing mining fishing exc.)

Slayer- Fury

Those classes exist in like every single game, I actually don't think RuneScape would be as fun if there was classes

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.