The 'Anti-Idol' Trend

Sy_Accursed

what i hate is people making characters in name of the Ring leader of last years 6/6/6 attack. they think hes so cool for killing people, abusing the biggest bug and stealing my god damn wealth with a flick of the ice. if i had the choice, i'd slap every player who made an account in reconision of *cough*(Name beginning with 'D')*cough* with a large trout. <.<
Durial is the name of a boss in diablo 2 a game played by 200 million people or so, most of the people using that name prolyl have no idea about that boring glitch.

boring?!? i should slap you with a monkfish! perhaps if you watch it maybe, but if you were running for your pixel life defending your wealth for the many-ith time. and i wasnt aware it was in diabilo 2, those dodgy pixels hurt my eyes. :shock:

Popoto.~<3

The whole no-lifing thing is just as bad as the scamming thing IMO

I mean in the Tip.it Zezima Interview he said he didn't play all that much as he has Uni work etc, which makeshim respectable.

Where as one of my rs friends is out of education, doesn't seem to work and literally plays rs all day lon, then finds the need to brag and be proud of how much he plays.

I mean sure some may think I play to much, but Ialways put education, work and social life ahead of the game. Only time you'll catch me online for a whole day is in the holidays when I have no plans and/or no money.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I mean in the Tip.it Zezima Interview he said he didn't play all that much as he has Uni work etc, which makeshim respectable.

No that makes him a liar. He has over one Bil experience, I probably started playing the game same time as him and only have about 15 mil experience. Anybody with his amount of experience easily plays in the excess of 8-10 hours a day.

No that makes him a liar. He has over one Bil experience, I probably started playing the game same time as him and only have about 15 mil experience. Anybody with his amount of experience easily plays in the excess of 8-10 hours a day.

No it just makes you a good player.

Its perfectly able to get fast xp if you got the knowledge of how to train well.

In some cases I play 2 - 3 hours a day and will get more xp than my no-lifer friend who plays in excess of 10 hours.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Its perfectly able to get fast xp if you got the knowledge of how to train well.

In some cases I play 2 - 3 hours a day and will get more xp than my no-lifer friend who plays in excess of 10 hours.

YEAH, it's at least not the fact that he played 18 hours a day. That's for sure. And I guess you can kill 40k dragons to get 91 prayer without taking to much time to it.

YEAH, it's at least not the fact that he played 18 hours a day. That's for sure. And I guess you can kill 40k dragons to get 91 prayer without taking to much time to it.

Why kill them?

Much faster to use a money making skill and then buy the bones.

And in doing that yougained much faster prayer xp by bypassing the bone collecting

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Why kill them?

Much faster to use a money making skill and then buy the bones.

And in doing that yougained much faster prayer xp by bypassing the bone collecting

Ask Zezima.

This is getting off-topic

Itis not meant to be a character assassination of Zezima or of me

So lets get back on-topic

Plv6Dz6.jpg

The newer "generation" is full of 10-13 year olds. They are stupid. -.- I'm not saying all of them are stupid but most of them are. They make up stupid rumors about Zezima, call him a noob, a "no-lifer". They spam while he's around so he can't talk (Or something, every video I've seen of him has people following him spamming @'s). While they practically WORSHIP Durial321. :P

Oh and about the previous posts about how many hours he plays a day, It's possible to get to lvl 99 while playing only 3-6 hours a day, because he's been playing since RSC, over 5 years ago, and also that Zezima is a pretty efficient skiller.

d30K5.png

I still stand by my claim that Pete's account is handled by more than one person, although it's really quite irrelevant. This has gotten really off-topic :ohnoes:

Steering the thread in the right direction, it is really annoying seeing lots of people with the name "zezima235" and stuff like that. I mean honestly, are you THAT uncreative and lacking in self-respect that you have to use someone else's name?

td2sig.jpg

i agree back when i started a few years ago there were good idols those who worked hard now i see kids following lvl 3's with tons of stuff who obviosly broke a rule or those who brag all the time i hate those ones

i agree back when i started a few years ago there were good idols those who worked hard now i see kids following lvl 3's with tons of stuff who obviosly broke a rule or those who brag all the time i hate those ones

did you know there's a thing called skills? gets you money without raising cb :wink:

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

This is a game, a waste of our time, it focuses our determination, desire for power, to be in control, to have supernatural powers, it eats our willpower and resolution, and while we play it, we do nothing about our real life.

This game is just an illusion fools get caught into, it's an illusion that can last forever, a wanting for things that will never end, and never will end in every game we play until we decide for it to stop. It's just a wheel of desire, you want, you get, you want something else, you get it, and so on.

Fools caught into an illusion are not worth of fame. Fame by more deluded fools? A world where fool worships fool?

2480+ total

This is a game, a waste of our time, it focuses our determination, desire for power, to be in control, to have supernatural powers, it eats our willpower and resolution, and while we play it, we do nothing about our real life.

This game is just an illusion fools get caught into, it's an illusion that can last forever, a wanting for things that will never end, and never will end in every game we play until we decide for it to stop. It's just a wheel of desire, you want, you get, you want something else, you get it, and so on.

Fools caught into an illusion are not worth of fame. Fame by more deluded fools? A world where fool worships fool?

wow, that was very deep. i always thought of everything that way, including rl, with people worshipping god and celebrities and whatnot...

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I fully agree with your point. I guess the main reason for this trend is the always growning number of RS players, namely immature players. The growing number of people causes more and more people to achieve a certain good goal everyday, and because of this a thing to achieve becomes rather normal and people have nothing to actually worship anymore since so many have gotten it and it ain't special anymore, so they move to the section where there aren't alot active people.

At the same time RS get's flooded with more immature people starting to play everyday, these players seem not to understand the concept of doing things in the unfair way, rather than achieving goals in the right way.

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png