Around The Camp Fire (Pixel WIP) *Update 2*

My_Eggs

Pixel.png

C/C? Need suggestions on what to put on the right side.... probably people. but need suggestions on what they will wear and how they are standing.

Update 1:

Linework for the secnond person is nearly done.

PixelUpdate1.png

What should be in the hand not holding the HUGE sword?

Update 2:

Is the fire better now? I saved it with the warrior colored and the small fire just incase this is worse.

PixelUpdate2.png

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

i dunno what to put on the right. maybe just another guy

but your actual guy needs fixing. he is extremely thin. remember that the shoulders are aprox 2 times the width of the head, and the body is only slightly thinner, not underfed. next, his left hand is very big. a hand is not much bigger than the arm it is attached to. his left arm is also weird, i think the forearm (if its called like that, i forgot) is too short.

use AA for the staff, for now it looks broken. make it like this:

image2od0.png

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

i dunno what to put oÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôn the right. maybe just another guy

but your actual guy needs fixing. he is extremely thin. remember that the shoulders are aprox 2 times the width of the head, and the body is only slightly thinner, not underfed. next, his left hand is very big. a hand is not much bigger than the arm it is attached to. his left arm is also weird, i think the forearm (if its called like that, i forgot) is too short.

use AA for the staff, for now it looks broken. make it like this:

image2od0.png

Same. :mrgreen:

I think the fire looks really good.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished pixel.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

oh yes, the shield is in a weird position. look how a shield is wielded (in-game or in real life, its the same position). The arm is always parallel to the shield. when just wielded, the shield is at the side, and when defending, the shield is at the front. just look at the game. base your shields position on that (it hasnt to be exactly the same, but its so you see the logical positions of a shield)

and i would make it a little bit transparent, just a little. instead of a solid blue make a gradient between that blue and the color behind, and use a lot of AA.

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

Why is one of them so BIG? :shock:

Hes a basketball playing, half-giant, warrior? Dunno, I guese I did go a bit overboard with his size. I wanted to make the warrior bigger than the mage but made him a bit to big... Maybe hes closer to us than the mage, therefor he seems large?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

the warrior doesnt seem closer than the mage. he just looks enormous.

and you still have an underfed mage :?

Anorexic mage ftw? Uber tall Warrior ftw aswell?

Edit: Oh, btw, when I post the next update, it may not look like much, but the mage will be a bit more filled out in the stomache and chest, so he'll have put on a few pixels of weight.

If your trying to go for in-game realism, then I suggest switching the shield and staff hands (and sword). The mages left arm is longer than his right arm, and his wrist looks bigger than the actual forearm. As other people have said, hes to skinny. On a side note, I congratulate you on makeing the ancient staff not pure purple, as so many other people do... The warrior, well Im tired and don't want to type, so here.

5y3a8es.png

The fire does look nice, but I would make it brighter and more random at the bottom, not a straight line, also taller.

OH, whats up with the warriors right arm? is it like just bones or something?

623aivo.png

Veni Vidi Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

Hail to the wiki! For all your information needs.

Not going for to much in game reality, so the part of which hands they hold things in is of no importance, and the warriors arm is framework in that update. The wrist looks bigger than the forearm on the mage as he is wearing robes, which done usually fit extremely tight and tend to droop a bit.

The dragon character is too big so is his sword and he wouldnt hold the sword like that.

Rather good though i like the fire alot.

~Dark~

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

Noooooooo!!!! You changed the fire!!!!! *dies* :wink:

No, but really, I liked the fire much better before you updated it. Right now, it looks to oval, and not like a fire at all... :( :mrgreen:

(I still like the rest of the pixel though. :mrgreen: )

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

The dragon character is too big so is his sword and he wouldnt hold the sword like that.

Rather good though i like the fire alot.

~Dark~

Why wouldn't he hold his sword like that? Hes just resting it on the ground...