H 0 R O Pk Video 3 <3 -50m+ Loot -Vegas edits Youtube works!

Is there a free version of Sony Vegas? every pk video ive seen that has been edited with vegas really makes the whole watching experience better, and it makes you look cooler too ;)

im currently working on a rune pure, hardly as good as yours, probably wont get 94 mage either.

anyway, im downloading the video, the trailer looks great.

keep up the good work :)

PM me or something about my Vegas question, i went a little off track there :P

Depends... I've always had a pure or rune pure at rs. Never played in a main. Much experience :)

Your my hero :)

77 / 94 / 99 str

Rougeleada.png

Hitlist::..

Boy Gorila18, combat level 113. Ran off with my stuff when i died training.

Is there a free version of Sony Vegas? every pk video ive seen that has been edited with vegas really makes the whole watching experience better, and it makes you look cooler too ;)

im currently working on a rune pure, hardly as good as yours, probably wont get 94 mage either.

anyway, im downloading the video, the trailer looks great.

keep up the good work :)

PM me or something about my Vegas question, i went a little off track there :P

No free version :/. Just on Torrent :P. =D>

My 150m+ gallery

69 whips and a lot barrow stuff.

My videogallery

150m+ loot, 50+ whips on video, Great vegas editings, Unused music, greens&edge, what else do you want?

• 3 months later...

Hmm, filefront and youtube AND mega broken

Malformed url for you-tube, links to main filefront page, something about violating terms and conditions for mega. Is it just me?

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Malformed url for you-tube, links to main filefront page, something about violating terms and conditions for mega. Is it just me?

same for me, and from the sounds of it this vid is really good, so i kinda want to watch it lol.

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

same for me, and from the sounds of it this vid is really good, so i kinda want to watch it lol.

Old files get deleted, atleast at mega and filefront.

I know this thread has been posted months ago, but what songs was used in this vid again? I try to dl it but it doesn't let me and I liked the music in it. Anyone who has seen this could they tell me which songs it was?

Songs are at the end of the video. I'm working on links again. Does people really watch this? :shock:

My 150m+ gallery

My videogallery

150m+ loot, 50+ whips on video, Great vegas editings, Unused music, greens&edge, what else do you want?

I do your my favorite zerker pure ::' Also Youtube doesn't work for me if you could put up the megaupload link again I would appreciate it :P Or else I would just like to know the names of the songs if you could thanks ::'

It does work now, fixed video 3 links earlier but fixed video 2 now too. Song lists are always at the end of the part 2. Happy watching and be ready for 4th pk video :)

My 150m+ gallery

My videogallery

I do your my favorite zerker pure ::' Also Youtube doesn't work for me if you could put up the megaupload link again I would appreciate it :P Or else I would just like to know the names of the songs if you could thanks ::'

It does work now, fixed video 3 links earlier but fixed video 2 now too. Song lists are always at the end of the part 2. Happy watching and be ready for 4th pk video :)

Ok I will. I'll just go on a friends computer or my brothers comp and look at it for the songs. I hope video 4 is good, well I should know it is because your amazing at editing and getting amazing footage ::'

Great Vids, Great Attitude, Greatest Pker...

Your vid's are very good and you are a very respectable character, the editing was EXCELLENT, the music fitted... It wasn't over-Edited, It was Perfect. I hope to see more from you in further to-come vid's, If there are any... Maybe something further into the wilderness or some big stake dm's or even a war (laughs)... Well, Thats it, Thanks for posting such a great video for me too watch, from your fellow pker :oops: ... Kingmatty25