H 0 R O Video 6 is here!! Epic editing, great music,Vids 1-6

PK VIDEO 6!!

Well, hello again! My 6th and lastest video has been released now and I'm here to inform about it.

In 5th video I said that my RS-career ends to it, but I had to try new "single"-bh :D and

after a while I couldn't stop. After month bh'ing and suggestions to make a new video, I finally

started recording and here we are now. Now for some real information about the video : o.

Stats: Combat is 100 and gear is mostly rune full and zerker shield sometimes.

stats.png

Loot/KO: Video is 100% F2P!. It only includes rune fulls and other crap except one screenshot

from valuable kill which I didn't record :(. So, don't expect whips this time ;). KO's are OK,

every KO isn't like 25+30 because I didn't want to wait so long. I had bit laid-back attitude

in making of this video but still I tried my best! In BH I attacked whoever I wanted but I tried to avoid

pj'ing no-armor fights except if I was angry to someone. I didn't care a crap if someone blamed me.

So, video includes PJ'ing (not much tho) and other nasty things. Well, there is nobody who can make rules.

Editing: Intro of the video is UNIQUE! I efforted so much on intro and hell yeah it is damn good. I guess

the editing is good overall. Every second isn't filled with some stupid effect. I efforted much on editing,

even though I was bit lazy doing it. Sometimes I had to wait days to get good idea :D.

Music: As you know, I use rare and mostly never heard songs in my videos. There is few heavy songs

and few more not that heavy. I'm satisfied to the songs which I chose, awesome songs all!

The song list can be traditionally found almost at the end of the video.

Video: Length: 17.27 and size: 119mb. I will upload to Putfile later when I have time. Next week maybe :).

Megaupload

Filefront

Other info: Special thanks to Ownaaja6 of being my official video judge and giving good advice :).

This will be my last video with NEW material, because I have quitted now. I was thinking to make

a memoryvideo of all good clips I have but that will take a lot time anyway.

Hope you read the whole story and enjoy the video!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigg.jpg

PK VIDEO 5!!!

Stats during the video..................Ending stats

vid.jpgpaatos.jpg

Hello again Tip.It. I finally finished my last pk video to celebrate myq uitting of Runescape and anyways

had some material. Material is completely new and neverseen

All wilderness clips were filmed during 3 days and that's very good in that time. There is some BH aswell.

I edited video nicely and great so I guess there is nothing to nag about.

Video's theme is blue color and I tried to put some other colors to avoid black and white.

Of course pking place is edge but there is some action from greens, too.

Video includes 5 whips and them are the most valuable kills from video. I won't spoil musics

but songs are new and never heard, bit rare. Songs are are but there is one heavy song.

Songlist is at the end of the video. There are nice KO:s and good specs.

Probably that's all, thanks.

Enjoy!

Filefront

Megaupload

Putfile

Length: 17.30 (Wilderness 13min+4min Bh)

Size: 156mt

Loot: 10m

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I decided to make a video gallery and add all my videos. One never seen video added!

Song lists are at the end of videos. Click here to see my gallery

All videos can be found from my Youtube-profile except "bonus video"

BONUS!

H 0 R O mage pk video : D

Length and size: 17.46, 92,6mb

Includes only killing drag killers. Very terrible video, but for me it brings memorys. Video was made in February 2006 and best thing in the video is musics (used nowadays anyway). Combat is 63 and mage 81, pot tb for the win.

Megaupload

Filefront

BONUS!

Pk Video 1

Length and size: 9.53, 77,5mb

Information: Not that good but if you really want to see where all started, I won't refuse you to watch it. For editing I used Windows movie maker :lol: Couple of whips and full dharok included. Stats 79/88/45

Megaupload

Filefront

Pk Video 2

Length and size: 16.01, 143mb

Information: My first creation with Sony Vegas, so don't expect any very amazing. I think it includes 7 whips, not sure because haven't watched in a long time. Loot around 20-30m Stats 80/89/45

Megaupload

Filefront

Pk Video 3:

Length and size: 16.18, 90,3mb

Information: Editing skills has raised a lot and easily better than last one. Loot around 40-50m (14 whips, I guess). Stats 84/94/45

Megaupload

Filefront

Pk video 4:

Every information to this video can be found below what used to be this videos topic!!!

Filefront

Megaupload

Putfile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Howdy how Tip.it! It's been very long time since last video (21.6 video 3) and I thought, that I would never do new video, because I wouldn't get any kills.. But a miracle happened and started getting more intress to make new video :). As well I've heard many positive comments from last video and motivated me more :$ . As normally, next video should always be better than the last one and this totally is better than last one!. I have taken pauses from RS and lessen playing, because school and friends are more important of course :thumbsup:. I still got like 300+ kills, but only best have been used, about 130. Video includes amazing specs, whip combos and a lot of whip drops! It's a shame that Jagex gives many kind of updates to everyone else except runepures (Piety, Void knight armor etc.) so runepures power is reducing. Since I thought, that I got completely no chances to get any kills, I still made it. But the most annoying thing is to get fights. I need to ask 30 mins from different people and sometimes nobody fights.

Gear+Inventory (edge/drags)

No pictures left anymore because uplo4d.com went down and I lost few pictures. Gear is just normal combination of rune legs, torso, fcape, b gloves, climb/rune boots, str/glory ammy and usually whip+dds. Venge runes, sharks, super set in inventory. At drags I used typical mysticgear.. Few brews and basic dragpk-inventory.

Levels

Picture lost but the most important stats listed under.

Combat lvl is 96-99. Stats are 85/94/45 - 89/95/46. Stats might change much because material has been recorded during 5 months :blink: .

Bandos godsword

I decided to try it and got good result.With lightsaber I didn't get fights at all, except some brave rangers! I got nervous with that weapon so I sold it off. Anyways you will see good hits with bgs :)

PK-places

This time there is green pking what people wanted, but of course there could be more it :unsure:. There is like 15+ kills from green about and it fits very well. Most clips are from Edge and even one clip from Magebank! :lmao: So the video isn't edge only which was my own personal goal to get clips from green dragons and I completed it.

Loot

I counted that, there is like 70m+ worth of pixels. Video includes 3 dark bows, 23 whips and fury, those are the most valuable and worth mentioning. ONLY one whip is rushed, so there won't be any rushing crap. 15+ whips have been got by smite and in the rest, some other stuff protted over whip (dharoks etc.) . Stuff dropping like hell.

Musics

There is many kind of musics, some melodic black metal, trance, rock etc. Musics are versatile, but there is no rap!. In my opinion musics fit perfect on video :innocent: . Video does not include In flames, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Rise Against, Bullet for my Valentine or any other raped music! All songs are unused songs, except first song has been used in few videos.. Every song I have decided by myself and copied none of them. Songlist is at the end of the video

Editing+recording

I used Camtasia Studio 4.0 or recording and every clip have been recorded by it. Videoquality is very good. Of course I used Sony Vegas 7.0 for editing. Most of the edits have been fit to the music and it's not over-edited (Over-zooming, flashes etc.). I used like 25-35 hours on editing. If you have liked last videos editings, you will absolutely like this. I'm not going to say that I'm the best editer but in my opinion this video succeed very well. Video includes a theme and it's pretty funny.

The Video

Video is 19.59 length and size 174mt. . So there is many kind of download places. If you are not going to download, I recommend putfile. If you are going to download (hope you will), you can choose Filefront or Megaupload, your choose. Just click the picture and search download icon and wait.

logofilefront.gif Megaupload.jpg Putfile.jpg

Quick info

• [*:2tt4hbi0]70m+ loot (23 whips etc.)

[*:2tt4hbi0]Vegas-edits[*:2tt4hbi0]Length 19.59[*:2tt4hbi0]Edge/Drags[*:2tt4hbi0]H 0 R O in his best

So.. This enough for this time. I have no idea about next vid because never knows when gets enough kills/good loot. After video 2 I thought I will never pk enough whips for next video. If next video comes, it will take long . Thanks, if you read the whole topic and have some time to post!

Watch and enjoy!

~H 0 R O

My 150m+ gallery

69 whips and a lot barrow stuff.

My videogallery

150m+ loot, 50+ whips on video, Great vegas editings, Unused music, greens&edge, what else do you want?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speechless.

10/10

Lol that coming from you is very um peculiar, you have the tendency to say these long lectures #-o about vids or any other topic, I found myself one word above Diddy, J0o R ftw, n1c3 pee kays, 10/10 keep em coming :notalk:

~The 60 ermm Old Poet :-X ~

Thanks for the rates guys <3:

And no, my sperm only goes to my gf....so'z.

i can only say one thing: WOW!!!

thats pure ownage... nothing to say about that ;p

btw, really like the editing and song picking! id give this a 10/10, first one i ever rate that. good luck in the future, hope to see loads more of you!",

OMFG Im regretting not making my guy a rune pure

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

Owange vid keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Pamont2.gif

Pamont2.gif

I just got 1 question for you though H 0 R O, in a lot of the kills, you have a greenish purplish shield in your inventory, what is it used for? I always wondered why rune pures carried those sheilds :-k

It is heraldic shield, sometimes called "fake rune kite". It has rune kites bonuses and when you die you can pick it back like fire cape etc.

Thanks for comments :)

My 150m+ gallery

My videogallery

150m+ loot, 50+ whips on video, Great vegas editings, Unused music, greens&edge, what else do you want?

I just got 1 question for you though H 0 R O, in a lot of the kills, you have a greenish purplish shield in your inventory, what is it used for? I always wondered why rune pures carried those sheilds :-k

It is heraldic shield, sometimes called "fake rune kite". It has rune kites bonuses and when you die you can pick it back like fire cape etc.

Thanks for comments :)

lol i never knew that. Im totally getting that and dude cant wait till your next vid. I only my first vid will be at your standards :ohnoes:

Pamont2.gif

Pamont2.gif

pretty beast vid tbh, edge gets a little boring so i liked the drags in there, next vid you should add more drags, looked kind of old, eh nothin you can do about that. you should get a teletab =] nh is ftw

Blah I don't like teleing. I don't care about Nh or whatever you call it nowadays. I pray and do mean things if I'm getting refused from fights or someone started doing that to me. About the clip oldeness, you probably didn't read the topic where I said that I filmed like 5 months and Rs have been updated many times on that time. Thanks for comments =)

My 150m+ gallery

My videogallery

wd tnx for some tips:P

and gl with ur pks

10/10

Dzei (main) & Ffz (turmoil Runepure) diary here

[Strength: 11. June 2009][Agility: 23. Oct 2009][Ranged: 27. Nov 2009]

[Thieving: 10. Dec 2009][Farming: 11. March 2010][Woodcutting: 25. Oct 2011]

[Cooking: 14. Nov 2011][Quest Point: 13. Jan 2012][Fletching: 16. Jan 2012]

[Herblore: 22. May 2012][Firemaking: 15.June.2012][Magic: 12.Sept.2012]

[Prayer: 12.Oct.2012][Smithing: 07.Dec 2012]

Goal: [Lets see what comes next :D]