first post =)

Good luck on all 50+

and 4000 chompy kills

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
HAIIIII. :D

i think Skully is a pretty cool guy. eh says hai and doesn't afraid of anything.

lolwat, I remember we tribrided, are you still in GOF? I haven't seen you around for a while.

Hahaha, oh man, this is gonna sound really weird. You're talking about Darkalien182. I'm Darkalien317. I have no idea how we both ended up with the same name, but I was really surprised when I tried to join GOF a long time ago and saw him there.

Sorry to disappoint! :D

Hehe, darkalien182 is one of my buddies tbh. Good luck on 90 slay.

herp derp

HAIIIII. :D

i think Skully is a pretty cool guy. eh says hai and doesn't afraid of anything.

lolwat, I remember we tribrided, are you still in GOF? I haven't seen you around for a while.

Hahaha, oh man, this is gonna sound really weird. You're talking about Darkalien182. I'm Darkalien317. I have no idea how we both ended up with the same name, but I was really surprised when I tried to join GOF a long time ago and saw him there.

Sorry to disappoint! :D

o wat, now i r confused, but wtf with the skully is a realy cool guy thing? :lol:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

82 Slayer. Closing in on 88 HP already. I've also started using my slayer points on Slayer Dart runes. In one more level, Slayer is going to really start paying off. I'm pretty excited.

Also, Duradel continues his trend of Gargoyle tasks.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.