This board - the community category - index placement?

I don't know if this has been done or not, but why can't we just make a sticky under announcements that explains each and every forum, in order, with what the forum concerns. You could put it right under thr Tip.It Forum guide. The forums guide touches the surface of what I am trying to create, so, that is not what I was thinking. :lol: It would explain all about each forum. If all the new users were to read that (which I know won't happen :lol: ) then it would eliminate a lot of problems and help them choose what forums interest them and what forums don't. It would help them know where to post what, and to use the search button first. All this could eliminate a lot of misplace threads which would be great! I would be happy to do this, in fact, I will take it upon myself to start this sticky since I suggested it, and post it if I finish. By doing so, it is entirely on the users choice if they did not see this forum or any other forum! It was their choice to skip the sticky, their choice to scroll past this board, all on their shoulders.

If any of the Admins or Mods would like me to continue on this sticky I was talking about, please feel free to PM me and I will do so!

I almost finished the rough draft of this form if anyone cares. The problem is that now the forum is all mixed up again! #-o So, this means I have to start from scratch and spend another couple of hours re-doing a draft!

P.S. I like the new layout The Sith! I am happy that a lot of the things we talked about worked out. The forum already looks easier to understand! XD

Devoted

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg