Sig contest - 1 mil prize

grit199

for your information grit using copywrighted images as in zach's sigs are illegal and might even get you in jail.. now you dont whant to make your clan look like a bunch of criminals or do you?

Okay you are trying to tell me that you have never illegally downloaded/burned/share music, never used a student liscense of a program to make a sig, never used somebody's interpretation or school of thought without properly citing it, never made a sig inspired by someone elses work without giving them proper credit, etc. etc. etc...?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for your information grit using copywrighted images as in zach's sigs are illegal and might even get you in jail.. now you dont whant to make your clan look like a bunch of criminals or do you?

Okay you are trying to tell me that you have never illegally downloaded/burned/share music, never used a student liscense of a program to make a sig, never used somebody's interpretation or school of thought without properly citing it, never made a sig inspired by someone elses work without giving them proper credit, etc. etc. etc...?

yes, i do download music however BUT downloading music is legal but sharing however isn't, the law holds the sharer responsible, i never burned music however, i never used a student liscence of a program to make a sig and when i make a sig inspired by someone elses work i give him/her credit..

hope that answers your questions kthxbye

btw why would that have anything to do with it? if your for example convicted for murder you cant say OMGZ!!one!two11! but he did it to!!11Omgzorz1337pwnage11!!one!!two!!*alphabet*11

signature_1.gif

yes, i do download music however BUT downloading music is legal but sharing however isn't, the law holds the sharer responsible, i never burned music however, i never used a student liscence of a program to make a sig and when i make a sig inspired by someone elses work i give him/her credit..

Correction: it is now no longer legal to download either. The law changed after new year's.

And for your information, most bands I listen to (i.e not money-hungry dopers) are perfectly fine with us downloading their music; they think it's good promotion. It's just when we download entire albums we cross the line, which I seldom do anyway.

So, in conclusion, yes I download music. But you still suck.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

Correction: it is now no longer legal to download either. The law changed after new year's.

And for your information, most bands I listen to (i.e not money-hungry dopers) are perfectly fine with us downloading their music; they think it's good promotion. It's just when we download entire albums we cross the line, which I seldom do anyway.

So, in conclusion, yes I download music. But you still suck.

// Azvi.

And i get my music from azvy, so... uhm yeah :lol:

plus, am i the only one that noticed the other sig he chose was the other one with a riped image in it.... :?

okay paid zach off too, thanks both of you

You paid 1.5 mil for those sigs? I hope 75% of the money went to the original artists who drew the characters and the other 25% went to google.

I'm sure the artists will appreciate being compensated for the many hours they spent on their drawings..oh wait it's a shame. They won't ever know. And google deserves the money for providing such a great search engine where noobs are allowed to go and steal images and think they are allowed to.

Glad the cash went to the right people!

You paid 1.5 mil for those sigs? I hope 75% of the money went to the original artists who drew the characters and the other 25% went to google.

I'm sure the artists will appreciate being compensated for the many hours they spent on their drawings..oh wait it's a shame. They won't ever know. And google deserves the money for providing such a great search engine where noobs are allowed to go and steal images and think they are allowed to.

Ooownnned.... :shock:

Yup, i'm happy for that to. :lol:

Hmm... the word... the word... I'm looking for the word which is most suitable on occasions like these...

oh yeah...

PWNED!!

Nice one, Ryan.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

you gyus have a point, but like loth, i dunno, you made that girl in your sig? ive made loads of sigs without using pictures. I mean ok if you use a pic and put one text on it, but i mean if you modify t .he pic, and actually work on the sig, i mean clam down... I respect your guys work, nadril does some amazing work, and loth has beaten me loads of times in comps... SO don0t think i got anything against you...

Cheers and peace out :wink:

ty 2 kratt 4 being nice and being the only person to not have a go at me, and to all the other sig makers maybe its a question of to whos sig they thought looked the best ? Also with mine they payed 4 all the sigs so technically it wasnt 1 m 4 just the 1 sig.