• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYONE!!!This is x oh ex oh x here, If you do not believe me, pm me ingame. My old account got messed up, idk what happened, but I can't seem to get my password back, I will try recreating my blog..

hey nice blog. i'm going for 99 hunter too! if you want to you can add me in game (please - i'm lonely :( )anyway i'm wondering if i could base the blog i'm about to write on this blog (copy and paste it then edit just about all of it lol) please as when i wrote a blog before i got shouted off the forums for a few weeks (yes it was that bad :P) lol. anyway thanks. cya. dedhed100. btw good luck lol.

banner.jpg

^Please visit^

Retired

hey nice blog. i'm going for 99 hunter too! if you want to you can add me in game (please - i'm lonely :( )anyway i'm wondering if i could base the blog i'm about to write on this blog (copy and paste it then edit just about all of it lol) please as when i wrote a blog before i got shouted off the forums for a few weeks (yes it was that bad :P) lol. anyway thanks. cya. dedhed100. btw good luck lol.

Sure!!!! I would be honored <3:<3:<3:

Anyways guys, I got my account working again! Anyways, if you don't know what happened, Don't worry :P

TY TIP.IT STAFF FOR HELPING ME!!!!

Blog

[signature not appropriate]

Sure!!!! I would be honored <3:<3:<3:

Anyways guys, I got my account working again! Anyways, if you don't know what happened, Don't worry :P

TY TIP.IT STAFF FOR HELPING ME!!!!

yay! thanks and well done.

banner.jpg

^Please visit^

Retired

You: Go read my blog!

Me: Why? (:P)

You: New goal!!

Me: Just tell me here..

You: No! go read :D

And yet i somehow knew it would be this! i know how knex feels :P

Altho you never really talked about hunter, i rememebr the time you kept 'aweing' at how fast hunter lvls were :P

Goodluck dood! Free chompeez plzplzplz :thumbsup:

sig2dl4.png

Click for my blog ^ :)

All tipiters feel free to add me! Always looking to meet someone new.

w00t! X oh Ex oh X (lets just call you O' X) has a 99 goal!

I have 46 thieving atm, so when you get to 46 I'll race you to 99 (almost got supplies!)

also, I've been here longer then you, and look at your donations! all I've got is 1k monks, 200k and a few uncuts v 300k, bunch of seeds, ah staff.... spoilt li'l brat :evil:

lol GL, you're gona need it to beat me :wink: :)

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

sure i'll race you :twisted: :twisted: . But i'll do orange salamanders mmk? see what is faster - I'm not sure and it will be interesting. mmk? On your marks... Get set... Go!!! (Shoots one of those wierd guns)

banner.jpg

^Please visit^

Retired

Hey good job ex oh

Nice blog, too.

I think you have very attainable goals!!!

good luck :)

[p.s. I did not get telied by durza :evil: ]

:XD: yes you did :XD:

I'm gonan take a pic next time to PROVE it :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, Thanks for the posts <3:

Blog

[signature not appropriate]