Chap's blog to nothing! Back from the dead!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=Dec-13-2007]Well i got out of school early due to freezing rain(wootzors), I checked on my blog, then logged in. I finished my wolves task which got me from 25-28 in defe,se 25-27 in str and attack and about 7 slayer levels. Leveling is easy now. YAY. Then I did priest in peril so I could go to that slayer master in canifis. as soon as i was done with that, jj messages me and says wait in canifis, so while waiting i: got 40 bats as a task, killed a werewolf(with wolfbane) and got 28 str. Then jj arrived and gave me gpees and r00ns!

donationai4.jpg

After that i kinda did nothing except try to get something at a 1m drop party in fally(got iron pic w00t). mildly productive day. \' [/hide]

soldersig.jpg

[hide=Dec-15-2007]Well yesterday I got a task of 15 ghouls (level 42). Great. They retreat when they get down to about 10 hp and there are like 10 of them all in one spot, so one attacks you like as soon as the other retreats. I had to lure them away from the pack to kill them lol. That was annoying. Not to mention my computer got uber laggy in the middle of it and I had to restart it. Bad day so far -.-. But it gave me a crap load of slayer exp :D(50 for each, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s 750 exp). But at least they became unagressive after the first 10. After that task(got me 29 in att,str,def, 31 hits, and 16 slayer 8-)) I decided to train my construction. Since no one sells regular planks on the ge, I had to buy 100 logs and run them. After then ice and spec needed me to do shield of arrav with him and now IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m 1 qp closer to d slayer. Woot. I was busy irl after that, so I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t get on.[/hide]

soldersig.jpg

Phr33 cookies now? or later?

Goodluck with ur skills and then barrowing, u should be able to greatly improve you bank withing a few weeks of barrows :thumbsup:

Just try not to lagg on dh and let pray drop :wall: :wall:

Foth.png

Phr33 cookies now? or later?

Goodluck with ur skills and then barrowing, u should be able to greatly improve you bank withing a few weeks of barrows :thumbsup:

Just try not to lagg on dh and let pray drop :wall: :wall:

*gives cookie*

my phr33 cookies offer worked. :D

soldersig.jpg

OMFGZ gimme cookies plz.

How many accounts have you been through? It always seems like you've made a new one by the time i look at your blog again :uhh:

I'm only on my second, you must not look at my blog very often :P

Everyone can take cookies from my previous post :lol:

soldersig.jpg

[hide=Dec-16-2007]Today I quested the entire hour I played. Doing easy quests, working up to 32 qp for d slayer. I got 32 attack from vampire slayer, and 15 mining from doricÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s quest. Other that that I pretty much did nothing. Yeah kinda boring day since I had to write a report for history. *sigh* oh well, only 5 days of school left :thumbsup:[/hide]

soldersig.jpg

oooh, addy t. posh arent we? lol (im only posting cos of ur numerous ingame threats! lol)

Do I still get a cookie even though its taken me 3 months? lol :thumbsup:

Barrow chums when we both get skills? lol :-k

Pm, should be on, if its not... the world is over...

Blog time, me thinks!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5540663#5540663

Sorry about my nooby sig, I just thought it would be wrong to try and pretend I wasn't a noob!