Chap's blog to nothing! Back from the dead!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused. You're like level 30 or somethin and you have more money than me. I only have 2mill and you have like 3 mill and i'm level 83. Guess it's cause i'm f2p :|

Here's the story: i lended my guthans to my friend(nj hockey1) and he let me borrow his dharoks. i got banned with his dharoks, so he sold guthans, bought dharoks, and gave me rest of money(about 4m). that's why :P

soldersig.jpg

Finally got my blog going, after all this time :D post... go on... please...

And... I STILL THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT ADDY (G)!!

Pm, should be on, if its not... the world is over...

Blog time, me thinks!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5540663#5540663

Sorry about my nooby sig, I just thought it would be wrong to try and pretend I wasn't a noob!

Merry Christmas!!

woot. that took a while. anyways i got guitar hero 3, a watch, and some money. I got enough money for an 80gb ipod classic, so tomorow i'm gonna buy that. WOOT! i had a great day, went to my grandparents, hung out with my cousins, got some money, ate food and had a good time. Tomorow i get an ipod too, so i'm happy. \' :thumbsup: \' :D :) \'

soldersig.jpg

FINE! bye kitties! *gun shots*

:lol:

Moving on, i've come up with a plan: train like crazy and get 65 att,str,def,magic, 55+prayer, 60 range, and of course 55 slayer. i decide this because with these stats i'll be able to barrow mildly well, and i need money like hell. I have no way of money making now, and it's killing me. I've been wanting to train construction and prayer but i can't afford it. i want trimmed rune amour but, of course, i can't afford it. I know i have 2m but I can't bring myself to spend too much on un-necessary things. Once i can barrow, i'll get 70 in each combat stat(even range, which, if you know me, i hate). Then i will *dramatic music* make 25m and but a santa. i will not buy it until i have 25m because then i'll have some money leftove(hopefully :ohnoes: ) and i won't be poor like i was last time bought it. this(excluding santa part) i hope to achieve by the end of january. After ALL that(yes i know i'm planning very far ahead) i'll get some guthans and start dking again(because i wub dking <3: ). Hopefully jagex will have released the updated version of lootsharing by then. I'll also work on my skills after that(maybe go for a 99, not sure though).

Well i've set quite a few goals for myself, but i think i can do it. \'

soldersig.jpg