BEST TRAINING GUIDE EVER! (thats uncrowded :D)

swordb88

>.<

See, this guide got me out of Varrock Sewers...

But now I'm in TzHaar getting my rear kicked multiple times in an hour just because I ended up misspelling the weird TzHaar name for the obby shield and thought it was untradeable. DX XD

'Course, now I have an obby shield and I'm getting my butt kicked by lava-thingies because it's fuuun, soooo...

Yeah. I like this guide, and I'm going to go kill some poor widdle giant froggies now. :D Goodbyes!

P.S.: I also got an obby cape 'cause of this guide. And a granite body. And a zerker helm. And... yeah, this sounds awesome :D

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed a couple spelling mistakes (they're not poisonous), and the candle only explodes past the wall beasts, which there aren't.

You're welcome.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

I noticed a couple spelling mistakes (they're not poisonous), and the candle only explodes past the wall beasts, which there aren't.

You're welcome.

thanks mate, will work on that asap

25K VIEWS TY TIPIT

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

IDK if someone already asked this, but could a 1 def pure train melee there, lets say...with 60 atk and 70 str? thank you.

Previously known as Pope Skills

Xbox Live Gamertag - iGwadman (if you add me, please mention your are from Tip.it or I won't add you)

Currently working on a gaming website (like ign and others) if you are willing to help me writting guides, pm me with the subject line ''gaming website'' THANKS

IDK if someone already asked this, but could a 1 def pure train melee there, lets say...with 60 atk and 70 str? thank you.

I wouldnt recomend it tbh, sorry

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

Sorry mate, I won't be able to try it right now, As you can see i'm going for 85 or 99 Hunter(undecided) So as soon as i finish that, I will make time and Try it out.I hope maybe in a few weeks i'll have all the feedback you can possibly need(exaggeration :P :twisted:)

Sig-BlackOps-DjTeryaki.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Very good xp here. I got 71-72 attack extremely quickly.

Not so hot for cash. 25k for probably around 30 kills is good, but having to go and bank every time brings the average down a lot. Ankous are probably much better money.

Really good guide though. 9/10.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Very good xp here. I got 71-72 attack extremely quickly.

Not so hot for cash. 25k for probably around 30 kills is good, but having to go and bank every time brings the average down a lot. Ankous are probably much better money.

Really good guide though. 9/10.

its good exp, the legs are just a plus :thumbsup:

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

• 2 weeks later...