BEST TRAINING GUIDE EVER! (thats uncrowded :D)

swordb88

please do not spam

You're pretty much the only guide maker who doesn't want to get his topic to stay up :P

Anyways I wouldn't call this the best guide ever or not even that great guide. Sure, it's well written and has a lot of great pictures, as for the information:

1. The spot itself is horrible.

1.1. The xp/h rate is something between average and ok. The same xp can be gotten in many other spots too, I don't see a reason why this would be so wonderful.

1.2. The drops aren't too great. Sure you can get some nature runes, but that's it.

result: I personally don't see a reason to use this training spot. Avensies are better xp AND cash for ranged, same with many other training spots too. For meleeing I personally see totally no reason to train on those. With less clicking you can get a lot more xp/h and for the drops, that spot is beyond a joke for meleers.

2. The guide should get a lot of meat over its bones if it could be said to be the best guide ever or even that the 1st page.

2.1 The title itself is horrible. This guide isn't the best, it's not describing anything about the contest and the big capitals make it look horrible.

2.2. It doesn't give ANY alternatives for those who want better xp and/or drops. You give exactly zero options for people to chose training spots.

2.3. The equipment part isn't ready yet or you've forgotten many things. Where's karils for example for range training? How about neitiznot helm?

2.4. The math part gives us almost no information at all. You for example haven't stated there anything that could give the slightest hint of xp/h rate, no words how long selling those legs (lol) would take and so on. What's the point of that section if it has no informational value?

2.5. There's a huge number of typos. Sure you would have had enough time to correct those by now, wouldn't you?

This guide isn't at the archives of wisdom for a reason. As a guide it fails at many aspects (even tho it's not even close to the worst writings down here) and it has almost zero informational value. As well you could go down and write a guide for infernal mages, the guards of Varrock castle or the crafting guild's cows.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guide is good but these monsters aren't good xp or money.

For low levels try: chaos druids (very weak and good herb drops)

Medium levels: green dragons (bones, hides, clues), ankous (150+ an hour in runes plus lvl 3 clue drops)

High levels: blue dragons(bones, hides, clues), bronze dragons (bones, d legs, clues), ankous (again)

umm dragons are never good xp unless you are maging steel dragons...

giant frogs are great for xp

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Doesn't really work well enough due the slow killing. As a money maker killing something like chaos druids is far better. Experience wise this is pretty slow. The legs are good but they only come about 3 out of 4 not everytime. I am sure if you can kill them quickly it would work well. Ranging is very slow as very high range defence.

Thanks to Kadad06 my cousin who got me hooked on this awesome game.

This is absolutly awesome !! =D> =D>

just one question, does it take really long to sell those frog legs. Do you have to talk each time to sell or can you sell like you sell in general shops?

Great guide, so excited about this training place now :thumbsup:

tipitsig.jpg