Clan Anarchy?

ppjt

well my buddy is a good friend of one of there leaders.... last time i heard anything of them he said they were merging with a clan ...new name... so im not exactly sure if they are still together... but i hope i helped :oops:

Anarchy merged with The Night Hawks to form Intent to Kill. Anarchy recently lost a big war to Apocalypse and went into a slump which is what I believe was the reason for the merge.

blacksignaturewn1.png

Ok im jsut a lowly member of anarchy, but i can tell you this:

We lost the war to apoc, and our leaders made the decision to merge with TNH shortly after, to boost clan morale and whatnot. Well there were disagreements about how the ranks should be dealt out, and many ex-tnh members quit, and many members of the new clan were not happy with the situation. So after like a week, the clan split up and TNH and Anarchy are back to their old selves.

Yep anarchy is back to normal but were in need of members, if you wish to join feel free to pm me. But anyway Anarchy used to be one of the top ten clans a few years back but were slowly trying to get their again after the merge fell apart it was a dissapointment but nothing a 4 year old clan cant handle.

anarchyfearedbyallcopy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

quoted from chronic24 off of rsc forums- july 22nd:

Basically this is just a announcement that anarchy has moved onto another game. We were founded on Runescape on Nov 11 2002. We had many great times in classic and had alot of fun, With our times in Golden alliance and our many, many... many wars with awsome clans likes Zeonic Force, Gladz, THEx2, RSD and many others. Runescape was fun for a long time but mainly the entire leadership 4 leaders, and most of our council was just fed up with the game, We no longer like the current clan system with the constant flamming and people telling others how to play and how if you dont play like the rest of us you are shunned from the community and labeled NH which is somehow the worse insult they could come up with. Anarchy was from the time it started a PK clan, We played the game to pk and when about half of the clans in rs would rather Anti crash a PK runin (where it is now somehow completly wrong to do, even though it happend for about 6-7 years before rot and NI was ever made) over pking themselves its just not fun anymore. So ye, we going somewhere else where its fun, as Sabres and THE did with cyberwars. Good luck on this game guys.

and honesly dont sit here and talk more trash with. ROFL ANARCHY FINALLY DEAD, because we arnt dead we simply moved on from a game that we no longer enjoyed ourselves on, and would much rather spend our time elseware than spend 5-11 hours anticrashing for the top 5 every saturday or stooping so low to not let anyone else in the game have any fun.~ chronic24

get corrupted

Anarchy merged with another clan to form "Intent to Kill". Although, it didn't quite work out the ranks, so they split apart.

As for the current Anarchy, I don't know if they disbanded or still floating around.

j0xPu5R.png