I have a new blog....

woot! good luck with your goals! oh and if u want to join my clan if u get at least 90 cb and prmise to get 100cb we can consider you <3:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot! good luck with your goals! oh and if u want to join my clan if u get at least 90 cb and prmise to get 100cb we can consider you <3:

ty, im thinking about joining GOF (guardians of fate) the DK clan, cuz i love dking and i havent even been there yet :shock: if not, ill consider joining ur clan <3:

also, i updated my blog, im not going for 99 fm now, that puts alot of weight off my shoulders. <3: when im done with most of or all of the goals listed, ill try 99 wcing. <3:<3:<3:

cya guys tommorow. ::'

Shots-Sig.jpg

ok guys i have the same problem as soph, i have no urge at fming, i dont think this skill was made for me, should i keep going for it or just skill and get a 99 later?

im in favor of the skilling but i need 3 other people's opinion.

(my vote counts as 2)

skilling: 3

99 fm: 1

this is 2 but, im gonna give up on the 99 fm for a bit and just train other skills. <3:<3:<3:

do what i did take a break then go back and train it again although you have a different problem to me when i was firemaking i was just sick of burning loags all day long :lol:

13zwenn.png

What?! Giving up on a goal?! You're going to end up like everyone else that I know if you keep this up. :XD:

I vote for firemaking, but it looks like you already made up you mind, so why am I posting this? I really don't know. :-k

Like how I kind of talk to myself? It's quite fun. <3: You should try it some time. :XD:

Good luck with whatever your new goal is going to be (darn quitter :anxious: (just kidding, but not really :shock: ))!!

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

What?! Giving up on a goal?! You're going to end up like everyone else that I know if you keep this up. :XD:

I vote for firemaking, but it looks like you already made up you mind, so why am I posting this? I really don't know. :-k

Like how I kind of talk to myself? It's quite fun. <3: You should try it some time. :XD:

Good luck with whatever your new goal is going to be (darn quitter :anxious: (just kidding, but not really :shock: ))!!

i have alot more things to take care of, then ill go for 99 wcing, wcing is funner than fm, wcing is making cash, while fm is burning it for 1 reason, i cant risk burning cash right now, i might never see an amount of cash like that again :uhh:

so yeah, i updated all my skill goals <3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

i have alot more things to take care of, then ill go for 99 wcing, wcing is funner than fm, wcing is making cash, while fm is burning it for 1 reason, i cant risk burning cash right now, i might never see an amount of cash like that again :uhh:

so yeah, i updated all my skill goals <3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Oh, you're going for 99 woodcut now? That's good because woodcut pwns all other skills (including firemaking which was your previous goal that I am letting you quit because of the fact that you are going to go for 99 woodcut :XD: ).

Here's a pancake for the good choice!!

[hide=your pancakes]pancakes-stacked.jpg[/hide]

Oh, wait, you're a waffle guy (personally, I think that they're both awesome <3: ). Have some waffles instead (can I have the pancakes back? :XD: ).

[hide=your waffles]Waffles.jpg[/hide]

0 rows returned

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

grats on 1200 total shot, i really like the fact that you are growning kah bah gee to get that total =D>

13zwenn.png

Woo go shot pink ftw <3 well done shot awesome chievement! now catch me :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Congratz on 1200 total and 46 slayer!!

Don't worry about not being on much. I'm not going to be on much for the rest of the school year, I bet. :ohnoes: :(

0 rows returned

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

Congratz on 1200 total and 46 slayer!!

Don't worry about not being on much. I'm not going to be on much for the rest of the school year, I bet. :ohnoes: :(

now my parent raised it to: GROUNDED

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Shots-Sig.jpg