The christmas tree returned shot back home

normal, cool and hot!

He looked at the present and yes it replied

Merry christmas shot!

Hope you like! <3:<3:

It rocks! <3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

The Christmas Cookie

It was a beautiful day when five friends decided to go for a nice walk on Christmas Eve. Shot, Andu, Sophia, Kris, and Den. Outside the snow spread across the ground like a soft white blanket. The snowflakes shimmered as they fell slowly to the ground. They noticed an Elf passing by with a heavy looking bag when Andu and Shot offered to help the little Elf. The elf told him that his name was Haika and heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d be very grateful if theyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d help. So they did this and the others helped them.(Except for Sophia who was too busy jotting down ideas to take over the world.) ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWhatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s in this bag anyway, Haika?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

13zwenn.png

The Christmas Cookie

It was a beautiful day when five friends decided to go for a nice walk on Christmas Eve. Shot, Andu, Sophia, Kris, and Den. Outside the snow spread across the ground like a soft white blanket. The snowflakes shimmered as they fell slowly to the ground. They noticed an Elf passing by with a heavy looking bag when Andu and Shot offered to help the little Elf. The elf told him that his name was Haika and heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d be very grateful if theyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d help. So they did this and the others helped them.(Except for Sophia who was too busy jotting down ideas to take over the world.) ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWhatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s in this bag anyway, Haika?ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Shots-Sig.jpg

shot logg in now and i'll get 5 mill xp

Ok, post the pic tommorow, im done with your sig,

Guys heres what ive been listening to for the last couple hours:

"Baby, you wouldnt last a minute on the Creek" By The Chiodos.

Edit: Yeah, Craig is in a chicken suit and the others are in other animals suits, I still like the song <3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Merry Christmas

One Christmas Eve Morning, Shot was taking a walk. The snow fell and glistened in the Morning sun. Shot went over to a restaurant to get some waffles to eat for breakfeast. At the restaurant, Shot met up with Andu and had a chat. Once Shot was done eating, he paid the bill and kept going on with his daily business. He was done wrapping his presents for friends and he thought he would take a break so he went up on a hill. He sat down and looked around. The snow was spread evenly on the ground like a soft blanket. Once he realized it was time for dinner, he went to his house to have a feast with his best friends, Andu, Acenator, Sophia, Den, Sid, Celt, and others. Once it was all over, Shot went to sleep. As he went to sleep he heard a Faint voice: "[garden tool] [garden tool] [garden tool]!" and sleigh bells ringing and he smiled. The next morning he woke up immediatley and said: "OMG ITS CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" He got dressed and ran to gather up all his friends and his his final destination was the TET lounge. Most of his best friends were there and he entered (With Shey, Mirrior, and Nabby's permission of course.). He then saw his friends by the christmas tree and he joined them in opening their presents. Some of the presents are the following: Andu got a engraved waffle plaque and a bag of magical wonders that will give him 100 wishes! (and he can wish for more wishes!) Sophia got a T - shirt that read: "I will take over the world!" from Den, Den got a demon stuffed animal from Mirrior, Shey got a snowglobe that had her opening a present in it that was engraved: "Shey, TET leader, Merry Christmas, 2007." Mirrior got a Mirrior from Shey, Shot got a Snowball in the Shape of a waffle that would never melt and was in a glass ball from Andu, Sophia, Den, and Celt (Andu came up with the idea, Sophia made the snowball and Den and Celt worked together to put the finishing touches on it. Of course many others had gotten presents and they all enjoyed their presents, Shot left later with his wonderful present to set up the Christmas Party at his house. It was around 4 Pm, and now the party had started, friends were coming over in this order: Sophia, Andu, Den, Celt, Acenator, Shey, and others came aswell. We started with some prayers and some present opening, (apperently shot had made presents for his best friends that he had hidden since November!) Then they went onto games like snowball fights, snowman tournaments, and other enjoyable games! It was around 7 Pm now and the party goers have had been having a blast! It was now time for dinner, and there was a giant feast that Th3, Zaid, ZZZuper, Hobo, Game, Heph, Sjakie, Hart, and Colo had helped Shot cook. When the feast was over, there was one more present that shot was to give, a giant christmas card! Who was this present to you ask? For everyone in the world! Shot with the help of Andu and Nabby opened the card and it read: "To everyone in the world, have a merry Christmas!!" and a song started, they reconized it as the Sopngebob Christmas Special Song. At the end of the party Shot went to sleep, He and his friends have had a great Christmas.

I dont know, I had an urge to write another Christmas Story. I think it was nice. :mrgreen:

P.S. Click the link for the song that came out the Giant Christmas Card, the second half of the video is it backwards for the heck of it, the movie when you follow the link WAS NOT made by me, i just found it. <3: And yes, i love spongebob, and yes I am 14. :P Dont hate on the little square dude. ::'

<3: Shot <3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

nice story shot

by this time next year i will need a new t-shirt that says !I have taken over the world" :lol:

13zwenn.png

Some of the presents are the following: Andu got a engraved waffle plaque and a bag of magical wonders that will give him 100 wishes! (and he can wish for more wishes!) Sophia got a T - shirt that read: "I will take over the world!" from Den, Den got a demon stuffed animal from Mirrior,

Couldnt resist. :P

denschristmaspresentfrofj5.png

SOME NEWS

Well, as i have told two of you, i am grounded from runescape so ill be back in a week, or 2. Right now its Christmas time so im busy IRL anyway. My family is over for X-mas so i wont be on Tip.It as much i will be on Msn. Im having a great time and i wish you all a Merry christmas and a Happy Hanuhkah, I celebrate Christmas but some of you probably are jewish. So yeah, and a Happy New Year!! \' :mrgreen:

Other news..

Im beating Legend of Zelda Twilight for the 2nd time so i wont be too bored when im... bored. <3: I just beat the Snowpeak Ruins this morning! About Halfway done! Woot! <3:

Also, for friends im making sigs with outline art for X-mas presents. I mean the outline art made with pics of Runescape, Right now im asking for orders but i have a big one atm so not today maybe tommorow or Christmas Eve, everytime im open ill post it here. I can take 2 requests at a time Max. right now im doing a big one for andu soo..

At The Moment: Busy.

As i sais before i will post when im open.

<3:Merry Christmas! Happy Hanuhkah! And have a Happy New Year! <3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

I have an easy job for you when you have time.

Could you add black lining around the text and the skill boxes.

Oh and you forgot to black line my fury and the split between my top and botom and boots. :wink:

*starts to get demanding* and if you could outline every snowflake in a seperate picture that would be great.

Added the original under soo you have something to compare to. ::'

denxmaspresentsiglo3.jpg

dens2007christmassiggybz9.png