Just alitle curious...

rickyz93

I think SS is the only legal client but i use it sometimes for price checks on stuff...and looking up people when im staking cause im a looker upper n00b :roll:

Could use a sig or avatar, PM me if intersted in making one.

You meen SS right?

Those programs are for lazy N00BS who can't open a new window and check the highscores or press the print Scrn button or even pen notepad.

they are mainly junk and never used them never will.

Whats your problem lol? They aren't for noobs, and why open 4 windows when you can do it in 1. Sorry, but I cannot believe why you hate it so much.

Or, if you're using a modern internet browser - ctrl + t.

I really can't see any reason to use SS. I have a print screen button, and that's all I ever use.

I use ss, and thats mainly because of the irc chat. Bieng in a clan that alot of members use chat, it makes co-ordination much easier.

Also, ss have much easier ways of doing things. for example, i can loook up a person on the highscores without having to look away from the game window if im doing something dangerous. And it also provides easy access to uploading pictures and pretty much anything to do with screenshots without again having to look away from the game.

Also, it does save space and speed on your computer by having all these things in one simple window. Could save lagging.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^