Just alitle curious...

rickyz93

Hmm... Considering third party software is against the rules, most people don't like them.
third party software is not against the rules, only ones that give ingame advantages do, programs like SS are great! I used to use SS for a time but I found a program that took screenshots for me and that was just about all I used it for.

Hmm... Considering third party software is against the rules, most people don't like them.
third party software is not against the rules, only ones that give ingame advantages do, programs like SS are great! I used to use SS for a time but I found a program that took screenshots for me and that was just about all I used it for.
Well I thought he meant programs that gave him an advantage. I wasn't entirely sure what he meant by add-ons. I used to use SS too but ever since Jagex came out with pretty much all of the same features as SS, I stopped using it.

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

I use swiftswitch myself. It is an excellent LEGAL third party software. Even though jagex took out the actual "swift world switching" , the other tools are still exceptionally helpful for pretty much anything. They had to go through alot to make it legal, took em almost three months. :-w

So, you gonna QUIT?

----------

BlueRed--N0vablast.gif

i use ss for highscores and screenshots and notepad at the bottom also the chats pass time. and the play duration in the top of the screen

StarViv.png

You meen SS right?

Those programs are for lazy N00BS who can't open a new window and check the highscores or press the print Scrn button or even pen notepad.

they are mainly junk and never used them never will.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

ive never felt the need to use them, everyhing i need is at runescape.com and Tip.It./Runescape 8-)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

cince they removed the world switch option from ss... its pretty useless...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

You meen SS right?

Those programs are for lazy N00BS who can't open a new window and check the highscores or press the print Scrn button or even pen notepad.

Whats your problem lol? They aren't for noobs, and why open 4 windows when you can do it in 1. Sorry, but I cannot believe why you hate it so much.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

SS was fun until Jagex amended there rules, now its sloppy and unprofessional looking. :|

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

You meen SS right?

Whats your problem lol? They aren't for noobs, and why open 4 windows when you can do it in 1. Sorry, but I cannot believe why you hate it so much.

Or, if you're using a modern internet browser - ctrl + t.

I really can't see any reason to use SS. I have a print screen button, and that's all I ever use.

boratto.jpg

ive never felt the need to use them, everyhing i need is at runescape.com and Tip.It./Runescape 8-)

Exactly... :D

And I dont have any room left on my comp for non-school related stuff. I guess a 1 Terabyte Music Library really does take up a lot of space :thumbsup:

Everyone download Libra, its like the single greatest freeware I've ever gotten! (besides AVG)

Pasty.png

Would skill calculators, planners and the coordinate finder count?

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

You meen SS right?

Theres a difference between being lazy and using the convenient way.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Why do you want to know? Do you use some yourself?

SS is used a lot, but i find it junk. Awful layout, just too ugly to look at. Get firefox and add some add-ons so you can have split screens and still have everything you need, including non rs related webpages.

my 2 cents.

phata_elise.png

If I could make a program that used the same layout as the RuneScape Official Client, but when you got a the login page, a small box at the bottom appeared which allowed Highscore Lookup, a Price Guide and a notepad, in the same window, then it would be great. But I don't know how :(

Oh well, I could always learn :uhh: :ohnoes: :uhh:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Been there done that.

I used to use RS toolkit for Runescape classic. But after RS2 came out I have not really been using any third party programs/add ons.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

I have never used anything like SS, I take all my own screenshots and use my own browsers for high scores and similar. I am, however, a frequent user of Tip.it's calculators and planners. :)