the price of f2p cooked lobsters?

justcallmedaddy

Hi cool kids, I am going to try and buy 99 cooking with 8 mill by cooking lobsters. for this plo to work, I need to know the price of COOKED lobsters in crowded f2p worlds (like 3 or 4). I am going to buy raw for 250 each, so after I cook I need to know how much f2p will buy the cooked for.

P.S. could you also tell me the area for selling cooked lobsters. thank you very much.

Cooked lobbys on a f2p world is 100 each because more people prefer them raw but varrock wset bank is a great place for sellingthem maybe at 500 each if ur lucky

KSAFusion Castle Jesters Leader & Sal's Realm of RuneScape Essence Shop Manager

Feel free to contact me if you need to know anything about Me, KSAShops, KSAFusion, or KSAEvents.

www.KsaFusion.net

Cooked lobbys on a f2p world is 100 each because more people prefer them raw but varrock wset bank is a great place for sellingthem maybe at 500 each if ur lucky

Wow, you are so wrong it's not even funny.

You could sell them in very small quantities, say a hundred or so, for 250 each. Bulk quantities, like one thousand or more, is usually 210-230 each. Try 220 each, I see a lot of sellers/buyers for that price usually.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Wow, you are so wrong it's not even funny.

You could sell them in very small quantities, say a hundred or so, for 250 each. Bulk quantities, like one thousand or more, is usually 210-230 each. Try 220 each, I see a lot of sellers/buyers for that price usually.

thank you.

First off, don't buy raw 250 each, try for 235 each on the forums, it's very easy to get.

You can sell cooked at 2 places, either Edge Bank in worlds 3, 4, or 5, or w1 at Varrock West Bank, kind of south of it. Pkers buy lobs in small quantities for slightly higher prices in edge bank, you should be able to unload a good amount of cooked lobs relatively fast for 200 each and Varrock West. Hope that helps. :)

cwscore2.jpg

buy and sell all of your raw/cooked lobs at world 1, just south of the west bank, and west of the building with the anvils. buy the raw lobs for 230 each, and sell the cooked lobs for 210 each. those are the fastest prices as of now, 220 each for cooked is a bit slow.

runemsanta,nomar4.gif

This is a good time to tell you how I got 99 cooking. First I bought raw lobs from varrock at 220 ea, cooked them in edgeville, world 1 then sold them back for 220 ea in edgeville. Took a little longer, but I acutally made a little profit.

If you dont care about the money you use and how fast it is go the other way. And good luck for 99 cooking. :thumbsup:

Mathgenius50.png