Server's Offline...Again.

Asmodeous4

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still 0 on all servers, login server down.

The other possibility, this could be a deliberate shutdown, due to some super bug, but then you'd think they would get an apology up on the site as soon as, if that were the case..

Meanwhile TIF crumbles under the load!

Most users ever online was 1103 on Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:16 am

Hah, looks like people got bored and came here! I think that just about doubled the old record of people on tip.it forums at once.

The old record was made the last time the servers crashed :XD:.

Anyways, I just got on today and I find the servers all at 0. Good thing I wasn't playing or I might lose the raw bear meats I'm collecting :ohnoes:.

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

omg :o

tomer2hj6.png

where did the gallery dissappeard :?

maybe someone has forgot to pay phone bill and jagex lost internet connection forever, or maybe someone has pushed the big red "reset" button... :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: ... or maybe Andrew just can't stop spilling his coffe at keyboard.

arrgh :evil: i found 2bil gp on flor when i got kicked out :evil: :evil:

natasa777.jpegavatar175ed1.gif

refresh to see another sig

F2p forever

omg :o

I think it would be better if you had changed the URL inside your image using Paint or any other image editor. It would have been more impressive. Now it only is a very bad scam attempt.

Abel

Well, the good part of this is I've finally registered.

I'm not at all suprised that there's no notice on the RS main page, it's quite typical of Jagex's buisness style.

Apors: Adult Player of RuneScape

Arcy_machi.gif

Here are two explanations:

~Mod Andrew~ We at Jagex regret to tell you that we have been held down hostage at gun point for several hours. We are not sure of what there ransom is, but I am currently in my office under my table, on a laptop. They are guarding our office block with machine guns and swords that are painted blue. When we try to escape they scream "DS JAGEX", they are dmeanding rs money and XP.

closed.jpg

:P

j0xPu5R.png

It seems to be more than just RS recieveing problems with routers and server crashes last night/today.

All over the place people are complaing huge chunks of popular profile sites are going down.

Friends who play many other online games on pc or even console are also reporting server crashes.

Seems more like a virus/hacker targetting servers of popular games/sites to cause havoc.

Thou RS does seem to be suffering far worse than any others I heard about.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Here are two explanations:

~Mod Andrew~ We at Jagex regret to tell you that we have been held down hostage at gun point for several hours. We are not sure of what there ransom is, but I am currently in my office under my table, on a laptop. They are guarding our office block with machine guns and swords that are painted blue. When we try to escape they scream "DS JAGEX", they are dmeanding rs money and XP.

closed.jpg

:P

I've posted both of these :o

Why cant you all look on the posotive side of this, maybe we will get a lovely big update to re-pay.

This could even be part of a big update like when Varrok was cleared for the re-work they may be giving runescape a re-work, its possible, sort of, a bit, maybe.

dvd_o_ye.png