(----Reapers 99 Woodcutting Goal----)

Hello everyone, my name is Matthew and i am a 17 year old. I attend High School in the great state of Minnesota (Its north and we border Canada and Wisconsin for the people who arnt familiar with the U.S) Well to get to know me i am an avid soccer fan and i play in the summer and i also play for my high school. I will be the starting goalie for my high school team this year \' . I have been playing runescape for about 3 or 4 years. I quit for awhile in the beginning due to parental reasons, but im back now with axe in hand and trees to cut :D .

I ALWAYS welcome people to come and join in with me, i know very well that for some people woodcutting for long spans of time becomes BORING!!!@ SO? the way to fix that boredom is with alot of friends to cut with ^_^. so i encourage people who enjoy woodcutting, and those who dont, to come have fun cutting some trees with me.

EVERY person needs a break in a while, and i am no exception to that, i frequently do barrows, fight pits and caves, fish, pc, and do castle wars to keep myself from turning into a tree :thumbsup: .

Reaperguy.png

reaperguy.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are interested in coming to woodcut with me, or even just see me :P. I am usually in world 131 cutting yews south of the catherby beehive/flax fields.

I wear a pretty distinctive outfit so i shouldn't be hard to spot :P.

I usually have my pchat ON, so feel free to message me if you have the time.

Currently i am saving all of the logs i have cut to use in firemaking (willows) and fletching (yews)

Reaperguy.png

reaperguy.png

Ahhh, a fellow W00d Ch0pp3r 4-Lyfe!

God-speed on your current goal of 99 Woodcutting; with a little (a lot) of patience you will achieve it! :thumbsup:

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I've always liked woodcutting. I want that to be my first 99 cape if I ever get one. I'm a pretty long way away though.

Good luck on your 99 woodcut goal! I might come cut yews with you sometime.

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

outfitbr1.png

my wcing uniform incase anyone stops by, im pretty easy to spot :P

(HUUUUUGGGEEEEE PROPS TO MY MAN M 0 0 S E for basically bearing with my [developmentally delayed]iness for like an hour teaching me how to not drink so much nubsauce with pictures)

Reaperguy.png

reaperguy.png

logsjo8.png

ok yet again props to lunar for being so l33t, this is my current log count, all cut by myself, buying is for n00bs (jk)

and volcom it was great wcing with you, hope to see you again soon =)

Reaperguy.png

reaperguy.png