Imagine this....

Elessar3019

The graphics might not be as good as those in WoW but they're good enough.

Plus, you're an idiot if you judge a game by its graphics. But if you are one of those people, ask yourself this: if the graphics suck so much why are you still playing?

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, you're an idiot if you judge a game by its graphics. But if you are one of those people, ask yourself this: if the graphics suck so much why are you still playing?

I'm not one of those people, which is why I come back to this game day after day. This was a hypothetical question, a "what if?", that I believe I made perfectly clear would never be implemented.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

"Oh, that'll never happen, it's a Javascript-based game."

Runescape is not coded with JavaScript!!!!!!!!! Runescape is written in Java!!!!!!!!!!! They are two VERY different languages even though they sound similar.

No, one reason why I like to play rs is purely because the graphics keep simple just like good old adventure games and I can play it anywhere with just a browser. If rs had cool 3D graphs and environment and stuff then it would just be like any other game sold out there.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

I've thought briefly about this before to and decided that I would pay a one off payment for the game on a disc as other MMORPG's are.

It would allow for (as stated) much improved graphics, different music (more background tracks forming the main tracks), bigger areas leading to a bigger world.

But updates and adjusting the game (bugs, etc) may become more difficult.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

why does it matter if it is just hypothetical? there are so many thing wrong with that idea that i can't begin to say them.

but to answer the question: no i would not, my computer sucks and would not be able to handle the graphics. my computer crashes already on world 6, and i can't even get into world 2. even on an empty world my computer would just say screw you and crash.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

It depends. It depends on how it looks, it might be overall, "better" but if I don't like it, I wouldn't, I'd stick with the old graphics.

If it was nicely done, $40 away, sign me up :thumbsup:

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png